monday :(

But just as you walked past Payton grabbed your wrist and it startled you, you jumped up and fell straight in his lap. You were immediately embarrassed. You and Payton both turned extremely red. You started to get up as Payton snakes his arms around your waist. Then you lean in the same time as Payton and you both bang your foreheads against each other. Payton removes his arms from your waist in an embarrassment and grabs his forehead in pain. You quickly got up and went to Faiths room, holding your forehead in pain as well.
Y/n- "hey Faith, i think i'm gonna head home"
F- "Oh ok, see you at school tomorrow?"
Y/n- "yup " you smiled at Faith and walked out of her room with your bag. You start walking down stairs and headed to the front door.
J- "bye y/n" Joanne smiled and waved as you were walking out the front door.
Y/n- "bye" you smiled and waved completely going out the front door. When you walked out you found Payton skateboarding. At first you tried ignoring him and walking straight home, but he didn't let that happen. He ran up behind you.
P- "hey leaving so soon" he looked sad
Y/n -"Yeah i have to get going my brothers are gonna freak when i get home"
P- "Oh, see you tomorrow on the bus?"
Y/n- "Yup, i'll save your seat" You smiled and continued walking home. Once you arrived at your house your brothers immediately started to question you...
C- "Why were you gone the whole weekend"
D- "Where were you? Was it a boy?"
C&D- "Do we need to beat someone up?
C- "Why are you so tan?"
D- "Why so many clothes?"
*Your Point of View*
Well i can't tell them that i hung out with Payton...
Y/n- "I was with Faith we drove down to the beach no there wasn't a boy, no need to beat anyone up i'm so tan because of the beach, and we bought some clothes when we first got down there. " They both nod there heads and walk away you head upstairs get your stuff ready for school, hop in the shower, eat, get on your phone for a little bit and start headed to bed.
*The next morning🔆*
I got up immediately thinking about the weekend and how it went. Well until I found myself smiling like an idiot sitting on my bed. I got up and decided to make my bed and get ready for school I wore a baby blue oversized sweatshirt that said "Malibu", Black nike tights, white fluffy socks, white birks, with a white scrunchie. Then I walked over to my bathroom washed my face, and put my hair in a low ponytail, and put on a white vineyard vines hat, and lastly i walked over to my vanity put on highlighter, mascara, jewelry, and switched my case. As i was about to walk out my room i heard a honk coming form out front. Crap my brothers are ready to go to school. I quickly grabbed my hydro flask, notebook, pencil, phone and sprinted down stairs and out the door. But as soon as i went out the door me and Dylan made eye contact then he quickly backed out of the drive way in his black bmw. Cameron was in the passenger laughing. Great I have no ride to school unless I take the bus. I ran down to the bus stop but right before I got there the bus was driving away from the stop. Great! This only leaves one option left walking. yay *sarcasm*And I didn't eat breakfast i'm gonna be starving. You start walking to school you live about a 20 minute walk from school. You walked in school as the bell for first period rang. So you have only missed homeroom. You go to first period and no one you liked was in there so it was a long 1hr and a half, but you made it. You left the class as soon as the bell rang and ran in the hall way and you seen Faith. You ran up to Faith and gave her a hug. It made both of you drop all your stuff. You both laughed and picked up your stuff.
F- "hey, why weren't your in homeroom" You explained to Faith why you weren't there.
F- "Aww that sucks you could have texted me or Payton to come pick you up"
Y/n- "Well I didn't wanna bother you or him." 
*ding*ding*ding*ding* The late bell rang for 2nd period so you and Faith said bye and walked away to your 2nd period classes. In 2nd period you sat by one of your other "friends" her name was "Nicole" You we're fake towards her and you guys always got in trouble in 2nd period and in 7th that you had with her. You mostly talked to Nicole in school not really outside of school you didn't do this because you were pretty sure that she liked Payton more than a friend and she always gets close to him when possible she always denies it tough and Faith tells me she doesn't like him as well. I don't believe them and that's why i'm fake towards her. 2nd period flew by pretty fast next was lunch. You didn't pack anything and you didn't like what they were serving for lunch. So you didn't eat again. Eventually you found Faith when lunch was about half way over she had already ate what she packed in her lunch. You went over and sat by her as she cleaned up her table area.
F- "hey y/n"
Y/n- "hey faith" <your stomach grows loudly>
F- "oh my gosh y/n have you eaten anything"
Y/n- "no" you put your head down as your stomach continued to ache.
F- "What's your next period?"
Y/n- "i have a free period next"
F- "okay, hang on y/n" you just nodded your head and you were kinda confused you just ignored it tough. Faith picked up her phone and started calling someone.
<<<Faiths call with unknown- u/k>>>
F- hey
u/k- hey?
F- What's your next period?
u/k- lunch, why?
F- Did you drive to school today?
u/k- yes now answer my question *Faith started whispering and you started dozing off to sleep *
F- Can you take y/n to go get something to eat she hasn't eaten all day, please?
u/k- yeah where are you?
F- "Do you know where y/n's locker is?"
u/k- i believe so, yes
F- ok be there in 10 to take y/n
u/k- ok
<<<End of call with unknown>>>
F- "hey y/n we need to go to your locker real fast. Y/n. y/n. ugh wake up. You lay there for a couple more moments when faith says
F- "Come we're not in a bed were at school"
Y/n- "ugh... i'm up" you stand up and look at faith
F- "thank you, now let's go to your locker please"
Y/n- "ughh but i don't need to go to my locker"
F- "i know but i do," you stand up
Y/n- "fine ok let's go" After debating to getting to up for about 5 mins you walk to your locker.
*At your locker, Faiths Point of View*
u/k should be here in about 3 mins to get y/n. Once y/n opens her locker she looks at me.
F- "Thanks" I look at her and smile not knowing what to do or grab. So i just grabbed a pencil, and turned back around.
F- "that's all i needed" Y/n looked frustrated and tired, maybe just hungry. Then she threw her notebook in her locker and put her pencil away. That's when i seen u/k coming down the hall. So i quickly say goodbye and walk away from y/n.
*Back to your Point of View*
That was weird Faith just just walked away very quickly no explanation or anything. Oh well i just ignored it. I locked my locker started walking towards the lobby for my free period. Until i was stopped by the last person i expected it was...

*here's you outfit* I did make this picture by the way please don't steal it and the hydro flask I had to put the stickers on my self because I couldn't find one online that i liked so i took the time to cut out pictures for this :)

hey loves, i hope your enjoying my story! and who do you think y/n seen comment down below. The total number of words before k entered the pictures was 1396 so enjoy :)