the preppy kids 🥵

We got home and i went straight to my room and seen the exact people i wanted to see in my room. Sitting my room there i found Nicole, Elizabeth, Hannah, Emma, Jenna, Sam H., Tanner, and Joshua. <YOUR P.O.V.> Why were all these popular kids in my room. *mini girls description below*
Nicole and Elizebeth you already know
Hannah- Very fake towards everyone also very basic and she has a crush on Sam H. Her style is very basic and simple she also is a try hard VSCO girl. She is on the cheer team *Picture of what hannah kinda is based off of is below*
Emma- Shes very nice and very sweet and she try's to be friends with everyone but her friends group she's in now doesn't let her and she is extremely nice to you but you don't have classes together and her style is a bit more basic yet still out going. She is also dating tanner. She is on the cheer team*Picture of what emma kinda is based off of is below*
Jenna- She is on the cheer team. She is a VSCO girl and her and Joshua are "just friends" She doesn't like you and she's very fake towards you. She has a basic white girls style as well*Picture of what Jenna kinda is based off of is below*
*mini boys description below*
[Sam you already know]
Tanner- He i very beachy he loves surfing and the beach. He style is very VSCO boyish and beach boy. He is on the lacrosse team and He dates Emma. He has brown hair. *Picture of what Tanner below*
Joshua- He is very preppy he has a frat boy fashion style he plays football as the quarterback. He is a dirty blonde. he is also in some kinda "friendship" with Jenna. *End of mini descriptions*
Why are they all here? there's no point? ugh probably Nicole and Elizabeths idea.
Y/n- "Nicole can i talk to you out here please"
N- "oh come on in y/n i mean after all this is your OUR room" everyone gave you a very dirty look except Emma obviously.
Y/n- "Please just talk to me out here in the hall"
N- "okay, hang on guys." Nicole says and get up and walks out in the hallway.
Y/n- "Why are they all here in my room Nicole"
N- "I wanted a sleepover that's all"
Y/n- "I know that's n-"
S- "hey guys" sam interrupts
S- "You all we're taking to long and we wanna play spin the bottle"
N- "ouu fun" Nicole says in excitement and walk back in the room leaving you and sam alone.
S- "So do you wanna join us in spin the bottle?" 
Y/n- "I'll have to pass sam thanks."
S- "Come on y/n wh-" You walk away from Sam and head down stairs. You see your brothers on the sitting on the couch.
C- "where are you going?"
Y/n- "oh i'm gonna stay at faiths tonight"
D- "Why? and do you need a ride?"
Y/n- "Nicole and Elizabeth are asleep and everything so i don't wanna bother them and if you don't mind" C- "oh ok i'll run you down there"
D- "I'll stay here" you and cameron nod your heads and walk out the door. He takes you to Faiths and heads back home. <<<your P.O.V.>>>
Cameron just drove away as Payton opened the door. P- "oh h-hey y/-" You cut off Payton from talking by an unexpected hug. You hugged him tight like you haven't seen him in years. He was surprised by your hug but when he noticed he hugged you back. He ended up lifting you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist. You remembered what happened today then you just kept hugging payton. Eventually you released your legs and Payton put you back down on the ground.
P- "Ok so i know you may still be mad at me but i wanna explain something i know your mad and I wasn't kissing Nicole and she was over for god knows why, all i know is i was getting ready to go to the school and waiting to see if you would come and then i seen Nicole and Elizabeth walk in my room that's when Elizabeth pushed me in to my bed and then Nicole climbed on me and tried kissing me and i couldn't get up and-"
Y/n- "Payton! i forgive you ok"
P- "Oh thank god ive missed you, why are you here by the way?" You and Payton moved to the couch and you explained why you were there (Which is bc they were all in her room and she was overwhelmed but she explained it all out).
P- "oh ok, well do you wanna watch a movie"
Y/n- "Sure, but on 1 condition"
P- "What will that be miss y/l/n"
Y/n- "cuddling" as you finish the word you and payton start blushing
P- "of course, come here" Payton grabs a blanket and the two of you start cuddling and watching a movie. <<<Payton's P.O.V.>>> Y/n fell asleep almost instantly and i started dozing off when i got a text from Nicole...

oop, what do you think Nicole said to Payton? And also don't forget to vote! :)