Faith and _____

your P.O.V.
When i seen Faith and Chase! My jaw dropped and Faith and Chase were sleeping! In the same bed! As a was about to walk out Chase sat up and spoke up.
C- "y/n"
y/n- "what's happening between the two of you?"
he turned around looked at Faith then back at you.
C- "i'll explain later but you have to help me sneak out. "
y/n- "me and Payton are going to breakfast, so when we leave you can find your way out and i'll tell you when we leave and when we're in our way back. "
C- "Thank you y/n." he gets up and gives you a hug.
y/n- "no problem" you hug back and walk out.
P- "what'd she say?" There's no way you could tell Payton about Chase and Faith. So you said
y/n- "Umm... she said she's gonna get uber eats. "
P- "okay i'm go get ready "
y/n- "i'm gonna do the same. " You and Payton walked back to your room where you put away your stuff. You grabbed what you were gonna where and Payton did the same. You and Payton were matching not on purpose though. You and Payton wore Atlantic Beach hoodies that you had bought earlier. (you wore hoodies because it rained earlier and it was kinda cold and wet form the rain). Payton wore adidas pants and his Gucci slides and you wore adidas pants as well and white vans. You walked to the living room area and waited on Payton because he was doing his hair, you threw your hair up in a messy bun. Eventually you heard Payton coming down the hall so you put down your phone and looked up. Payton looked at you and smiled a big smile grew on his face.
Payton's Point of View
Y/n looked so beautiful sitting there on the couch with her hair in a messy bun and then i seen that we wore matching outfits which wasn't planned.
P- "How did you know?" She looked me up and down then noticed we were matching.
Y/n- "I don't know maybe just one of my i stings."
P- "Ahh lets get going" I grabbed my phone and walked out the door with y/n I walked to the car and opened y/n's. I jumped in the car when noticed that I forgot the keys inside.
P- "Dang it!"
Y/n- "What's wrong Payton?"
P- "I forgot my keys inside!"
Y/n- "Calm down I'll run in and get them."
P- "Thanks, there in the bathroom in our bedroom"
Your Point of View
As Payton said "our" I started to blush then i ran inside to get the keys. Then I remembered that I could help Chase sneak out now so he can leave once we drive off. I walk back to me and Payt's bedroom I see the keys and I grab them and walk back to the living room I sit the keys down on the living room table and run to the room where Faith was staying.
Y/n- "Hey Chase!"
Chase walks out and looks at you
C- "where's Payton?"
Y/n- "In the car he forgot his keys, anyways let get you out of here."
C- "How are we gonna do that?"
Y/n- "Umm I don't really know I guess I could call you an Uber to come get you, but where will you go?"
C- "I can book a hotel room!"
Y/n- "Good idea! Do you need help?"
C- "I'll ask Faith thanks for your help!"
Y/n- "No problem" You go in to friendly kiss Chase on the cheek, but he does the same and you accidentally kiss on the lips...
*you and payton's matching outfits*