stolen kisses in the dark (part 1???)

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Luke sat on the edge of the couch by Calum while Ashton was up in his room getting some "things" and michael was in the kitchen looking for food. Which wasn't surprising, he was always eating or looking for food.

When Ashton came back down he had a clear plastic bag of joints in his hand and a smile on his face "I rolled them this morning for you guys"

Luke eyes widened as he looked at his friend. "what are we doing with those?"

Ashton chuckled before answering "we smoke them"

"oh" Luke said barely loud enough to be heard. "okay"

-

An hour, a joint and a few beers later the boys were laid out on the floor staring at the ceiling.

"that was fun" luke said laughing at nothing.

"it was" Ashton agreed.

Luke suddenly sat up "my mom always told me not to smoke or drink because she said it was bad but I don't think it's bad, it's fun! does it make you guys feel good? because it makes me feel good, it makes me feel like a cat, a big fluffy white cat, I just want to sit on someone's lap and have them pet me"

The three boys looked up at him and laughed.

"and this is why your mom told you not to do it" Calum laughed again.

"if I close my eyes do you think I'll turn into a cat?" Luke asked ignoring them and shutting his eyes tight and smiley widely.

Michael smiled at his friend. If he was being honest with himself, he thought Luke was adorable, not just now, but all the time. Luke was always adorable, sometimes he was hot too, like when he wears those super skinny jeans and his red flannel with his leather jacket.

Michael shook his head and wondered if he'd have these thoughts sober. Yeah, he thought. He probably would.

He had no idea what to feel or think about that so he decided it was best if he just didn't think at all.

-

"no, seriously ashton, Katie is definitely hotter than Mandy" calum said while his eyes were fixed on the tv in front of him.

"Depends on where you're standing when you look at them, because if you're standing close to them then Mandy is definitely hotter, right Michael?"

The four of them were having a mario kart tournament and while michael was trying to focus on the game because he refused to lose, his friends were talking about girls and things that weren't really important or relevant at all.

"Michael?"

"oh yeah-" michael said, as if he'd forgotten but he hadn't. He just didn't want to answer. He didn't find either of them hot. In fact he didn't find any girl at his school hot. There were some pretty ones but none that particularly caught his eye, and he didn't know why. All his friends loved girls and talking about them, he just didn't. He tried to enjoy it, but he couldn't.

"Which one?" Ashton asked again.

"Neither" michael replied.

"C'mon just tell us which one, I won't get mad if it's not Katie, I mean I guess Mandy's kind of hot too" Ashton told him with his mouth full of chips. They all had a horrible habit of talking with their mouth full.

"do you guys know who I think is hot?" Luke asked, still drunk.

Calum laughed "who? it's katie, right? Ashton's just blind"

"Michael, I think michael's hot" luke giggled and shot a huge toothy grin michael's way.

Michael looked at him and bit back the smile he knew was coming.

// muke one-shots //जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें