Chapter 21

1-17-20

Dear Ella,

You are moving? Why?  I mean other than you buying the house already. I don't understand why wou would move. You have a family that supports you. I cam understand why you would be mad at them but why move?

Ella you aren't even out of  highschool. You should wait until you are at least a sophomore in college. I know that it is going to take you a few years to be able to actually finish college but they could help you with a lot more than you think. Maybe I am not seeing the point if you moving out but I think it's a good idea to just wait and see how things go maybe you'll change your mind about things.

Also you want four kids?! That's four too many. You know kids make a lot of trouble right? I mean when I was in the  third grade Jaden and I made a girl cry because we cut off her pig tails. Its literally horrible. And in the fifth grade we bullied the same girl for wearing the same clothes two days in a row not knowing that she was having a difficult time at home with her father going to prison for murder of a young teenage girl and her mom lost everything due to the family due to the victims family sueing them.

See what I am trying to say here is that kids are not a good thing. They cost moneye that we, us children don't have. They take up time and cause us more responsibilities. I mean one day I think I want a kid but not now not anytime soon.

Ella this whole idea of your future might not go as planned. What if something happens that's unplanned?. What if something so life changing happens and you are dissatisfied with your life. You never know what can happen and then when something goes wrong you're whole life is thrown off tracks.  I don't want you hurt. So please just slow down.

I am not sure if you knew this but my dad left. My brothers and I all have different dads. I don't have a good relationship with my father. He left when I was young. He was hardly ever around and when things started to get good I made a future for us to be happy father and son ideal but then things changed and it threw it all out. I haven't really talked to my father in a while but it's just how it is. I try not to let it bother me but it does and I dont want you to end in a situation like this.

Sincerely,
Anthony

.......

Ella put down the letter and just sat there she couldn't believe that he wanted her to slow down. She needed to get ready for school. Grabbing a white off the shoulder sweater, grey plaid pants, and white Adidas shoes. She had curled her hair and did her makeup and left the house. She got into her car and drove to the local coffee shop to pick up a Carmel Frappe. On her way she found Ronnie.

Ronnie was wearing a dark navy blue sweater with thin red stripes, a black jean skirt and fish nets. They got caught up with eachother and headed to school and headed off to school.

........