Chapter 14

........

There was knocking coming from the front door and was waiting to be answered.

Once the door was answered a boy walked in holding flowers and such.

"I thought I would stop by and apologize to your parents about kidnapping you Friday night." Anthony says.

"Okay but tell them I slept in the guest room and not on the couch with you."

"Ella banana what happened to you? You used to be shy and not like this." Anthony exclaims.

She just winked and grabbed his wrist and led him to the kitchen. He found a case to set the flowers in and then sat at the island in her kitchen.

"Would you like something to drink. We have water, milk, chocolate milk, grape, apple, and orange jucie, sweet tea, unsweetened tea, and coconut water." Ella says opening the fridge.

"Water is fine. Thank you."

Two boys appeared in the kitchen each holding there phones in their hands. They looked at Anthony and back at Ella. Anthony waved and said hi and the replied to the kind gesture.

"Um Anthony these are my brothers Skylar and Clayton. Skylar, Clayton this is Anthony."

"Whoa does our little sister have a boyfriend?" Skylar says.

"What wait hold o-"

"Jesus Gabrielle why didn't you tell us? Our baby sister had a boyfrien and she didn't tell us." Clayton says interrupting.

"Holy shit Ella has a boyfriend?!" Says another boy.

"Skylar, Clayton, and Teagan. He is not my boyfriend. We are just Chemistry partners."

Ella felt something when she said that. As for Anthony he was hurt. He thought he was more to her than just Chemistry partners.

"And Chemistry partners kiss eachother?" He says before even noticing he did.

"No shit. Ella you're fucking wild." Skylar says.

Ella looked at her brothers and then she looked at Anthony. She could feel tears building up in her eyes.

"I can't believe you. No one was supposed to know about that." She says. "It wasn't even supposed to happen. I didn't know what I was doing. It just happened. How could you?"

Anthony looked at her with big eyes shocked from what he had just heard. He was hurt. It felt like a bullet went straight though his chest.

"Fine. I guess we're just Chem partners. Hope you like the flowers."

He got up and walked out the door. Ella ran outside to the front porch to tell him she didn't mean it but he was already gone before she got outside.

As she fell to her knees she felt someone next to her. Without saying she knew it was her step mother Danielle.

"Sweetie you need to come in side. It's too cold for you to be out her like this right now."

Ella was too busy sobbing to get up. She couldn't believe she had just ruined it with a boy she liked.

........

Anthony sped home from Ella's in a fit of rage. He couldn't believe that she said that. By now he had tears falling down his cheeks too.

Once he pulled up to his house he got put of the car and walked inside. He completely blowed off his mother who asked what was wrong and went to his room.

He slammed the door shut and locked it making sure no one would be able to get in. He just sat there and cried until there was a knock on his door.

"Anthony honey. You need to open the door and talk. It's not any good to keep stuff like this in."

He got up and unlocked the door for his mother. She sat down next to him on the bed and hugged him.

"Now tell me what's wrong."

"She said that all we were Chem partners. I thought we were more than just Chem partners. I mean I did kiss her the other day and usually chem partners don't do that." He says.

"Oh honey. She's probably just scared. I used to be friends with girls mother. Her mother committed suicide. You can't put the blame all on you. Like I said she is probably just scared. Maybe she is not used to all the attention."

Anthony didn't say anything but just continued to cry.

...........

Ella was still outside crying and not accepting the fact that he was gone and mad at her. She was wrapped in a blanket and she had a pile of tissues right next to her .

Her father came out earlier and had talked to her about it but she hasn't said a word at all. She knew across town Anthony was also crying.

They both knew they messed up and needed eachother because they loved eachother.