Chapter 2

Dear Anthony,

Well thank you I guess. I didn't ever think about who was sending them to me I always thought they were a joke. But I kept them. I am also sorry for never noticing you. I have always just kept to myself.

I guess since you have found a likeing towards me I'll tell you a but about me. So as you know my name is Ella Scott. I am almost seventeen. I have a dog named Charlie and he is the best boy ever. My favorite book is How to Kill a Mocking Bird.

I don't know much about you let alone know who you are. But you seem like a nice person. I would like to get to know you. If not in person then in our letters. This could be our thing. Writing letter to eachother. Maybe it could be like a book I read once. These two characters wrote eachother letters until a date and then they revealed who they were on a specific date. Unless you don't want to do that that's okay with me.

But please next time if you would please leave a last name that's would help me know who you are.

Also, do you really mean all those things you said about me. Am I really breath taking? Or are you just saying that because you want to play with my heart? I will not have some boy play me like I am some sort of video game or toss my feeling around like a football.

I am really sorry this letter is really long but I would like to thank you for writing me. I do hope you continue to write me. It's very enjoyable.

Sincerely,
Ella Scott