Chapter 19

......

As Ella walked into the large house that had almost a hundred cars parked out front the stench of sweaty bodies hit her nose.

She coughed a few times due to the unpleasant smoke filling her lungs.

"Don't take anything from anybody. Understood?" Anthony asks looking at her.

Ella shook her head yes and continued to look around at all the people around her.

She got fixed on a tall boy who had black curly hair. He was wearing a space jam shirt and black ripped skinny jeans that looked almost identical to Anthony's. Ella knew this boy. He was Jaden, Anthony's friend, whom she had multiple conversations with about what to do in a what if situation.

Anthony started walking over towards him leaving Ella just a little behind. She was scared enough to grab his hand and walk with him.

Once they approached the boy, Ella hugged him while Anthony and him did a bro handshake type thing.

There was a girl standing near him who was dancing along to the music not paying attention to anything they were saying. She was wearing a black shirt that said, "black is my favorite color", black jean shorts, and black high top converse.

Ella noticed she was great at accessorizing. The girl had a black phaedra hat on along with gold framed sunglasses. Once the girl saw her staring at her she walked over to her.

"Ronnie." She said holding her hand out.

"Gabrielle." Ella said shaking the girls hand.

"How about we ditch these two losers and go get something to drink?"

Ella looked at Anthony who was too busy talking and socializing to see her. She decided to send him a message later and tell him he was with this Ronnie girl.

They walked over to the drinks and stood by the counter.

"So is this your first party?" Ronnie asks.

"Yeah. I am sort of way out of my comfort zone right now. Around all these people and drinks and drugs." Ella says looking over to the kids smoking and sniffing the substances they brought.

"Oh them? Yeah just stay away from them and you should be alright. Here have a drink."

Ronnie handed a red solo cup to Ella who took it and looked in it. There was a jolly rancher floating around in it. After smelling and looking at it for forever she finally drank it.

After ingesting it she squinted her eyes and coughed.

"That was like fire. But it was good."

Ronnie grabbed two more cups at the table and handed one to Ella. "Here's to you're first time living the life of a teenager." She said as they downed the liquid withing the cups.

..........

Anthony had been looking everywhere for Ella. The last time he had seen her was when they first got there and went to Jaden.

Once he had found her he realized that it was a bad idea to not watch her. As she was standing on top of the counter with two red cups in her hands dancing.

"RONNIE PASS ME ANOTHER!"

Anthony looked over and found Ronnie sitting in a chair next to the counter drinking her fare shar of drinks.

"Ella I need you to come down from there please." He said.

"No. I am having great times this minute here."

"Ella you make no sense come down so we can leave and take you home."

She looked at him for a minute and tried to sense what was going on. As she tried to bend down she fell forward.

"AM I FLYING?" She yelled as she fell into Anthony's arms.

"Ella we are going home."

"I won't home like these. Sky will kiss me."

"I think you mean you he will kill you. So we will go back to my house."

"I want a piggy back ride."

And as requested Anthony carried her out to his car and let her lay in the backseat as he drove home.

..........

Once he had gotten her back to his place he carried her to his room and layed her on his bed. Grabbing a shirt from his dresser Ella woke up and tried to get up.

"What are you doing?" He said.

"I have to pee." Ella says getting up.

"Here I'll help you."

Anthony grabbed her by the arm and the right side to help stabilize her. As they walked to the bathroom Ella stumbled and shut the door.

After two seconds Anthony heard a big loud thud in the floor. As he opened the door to see what happened. Ella was laying on the floor  holding her leg.

"Ella what happened?"

"I think I broke my head."

Anthony just laughed at her and helped her up off the floor. She corraperated and got into the bed.

"Good night honey." He says kissing her head.

"Good night Afony."

.........