Chapter 2

I got in the shower and quickly rinsed off and got out. I got ready and did my make up.

When I was done I went down to dinning room and saw that everyone was waiting for me

I sat facing Layla and Luca who were In a conversation when I sat down.

"So Luca hows your father?" Dad asked.

"He's great actually. He's back at home in London right now."

"Oh that's right. That's were you were for a few months."

"Really. Dove was in London for spring break a few weeks ago." I stopped eating but didn't look up.

"Were you really Dove." I heard Luca's testing voice and I looked up.

"Yes. I was." He had a smug smile on his face but I wanted nothing more then to hit it off his face.

"What did you do there? Dad said you went with a few friends?" Layla said taking a sip of her drink.

"Just got to know London."

"Is that all you did Dove." Luca pushed and I swear I could have jumped over the table right then and hit him.

"Yes it was." I hissed. Thankfully Dad changed the subject because I was so close to just saying the hell with it and walking out.

"Alright well I have to go but I'll be home later on. Bye dad, Luca, Dove." She kissed Dad on the head and ran out.

When dinner was done I went up to my room getting ready to sleep. I heard a knock at my door and went to open it but it was opened and in walked Luca.

"We need to talk." He closed the door behind him making me roll my eyes.

"No Luca. Look just forget it ever happened."

"I can't." He hissed grabbing me making me scared

"Don't you get it. I've tried so hard. Everyday that you were gone I tried. I thought hey your getting married, you need to forget about her. But when I saw you this morning everything came back to me." I was so close to letting everything go. But I couldn't.

I pushed him away from me and saw how sad he was.

"It's not going to work out Luca. My dad needs this. Layla needs this. I can't do this to my family all because of some guy."

He straightened out and I realized how tall he really was.

"Is that how you feel?"

No it's not. God it was killing me even saying that.

"Yes."

He nodded his head and smiled. "Ok I'll leave then. I'm  done with you. Good night." He let me go and turned walking out leaving me in confusion.

Not done with me ? What does he mean by that?