Who is this guy??

'i dont know where he lives.. I didnt bother to know.. But he and swetha both are in love since many years it seems.. As far as i remember he got job in pune.. I dont remember anything else'

Sriram!!!

Who are you man??

What happened to me?? Why do i need to bother about him?? Its all past.. Now swetha is my wife.. Whether he loves swetha or not.. It doesnt matter to me.

'lungi dance.. lundi dance..'

I stopped my car to a side and answered my mobile..

"hello.. Swetha"

"hello... Rakesh" her voice felt so tense and worry.

"swetha.. What happened??" my innerconflict about sriram instantly replaced by tension.

"rakesh.. Where are you??" she seems to be too worried.

"swetha are you okay??" i asked.. I dont know why i feel some thing is wrong..

"rakesh.. Vaishali.. She.. She cut her wrist" swetha said with hesitation and fear..

"what!!? "

did i just hear wrongly?

"yes rakesh.. When i came inside room just to look at what she is doing.. She fell down and surrounded by blood." she said.

"noo..... Iam coming.. Just nearer.. Just tie her hand with a cloth.." i said

" Come fast.. Iam afraid rakesh.. I dont know what to do.. Iam getting tensed" she said.

I cut the call and started car then pressed the accelerator.. I dont know how i reached home.. I knocked on the door.. Swetha opened it.. Her face is full of sweat and worry is visible..

I ran towards vaishali.. She looked sick.. Blood is lost.. She seemed too weak to stand.

I lifted her in my hands and took her in bridal style into car.. Swetha came along with me.. I took her to a nearby maternity hospital..

I took her to emergency room..

A female doctor came and examined her.. Then turned to nurse "send samples for hb RBS and viral markers.. Start iv fluids and send blood for crossmatch she is looking pale.. Give these injections.. Monitor vitals and Keep NST till she becomes stable.. Then we will do ultrasound" she wrote something on casesheet and gave it to nurse..

She called a resident "Dr. vidya clean the wound and suture the laceration."

Then she turned to me and said "Will you please come with us for me to note the details. "

We went out while they closed the curtain and a nurse went inside with a tray covered in green cloth.

Doctor said "Its a suicide.. So it will be a medico legal issue.. So we have to inform the police.. treatment was started.. " she said. I just looked at her blankly. Iam not in a state to understand anything properly.

"who are you to the patient??" doctor asked me..

"iam her friend"

"what about her husband?? Parents??"

"they all died.." i said.

"no relatives for her??"

Just the name of relatives made my blood boil.. The things she faced at her uncle's home..

"NO ONE IS THERE FOR HER.. IAM THE ONLY PERSON FOR HER" i shouted..

"Mister.. Its hospital.. Keep ur voice low.. Other wise.. you can take your patient to other hospital where ever u want" doctor got irritated..