"I will Lucie, Love, but you need to tell him alright." She smiled softly.

"I'll try."

Lucie made her way back to John and Esme's house. Polly wasn't very happy with her at the moment, since her and Thomas wouldn't tell Polly where Michael was. But it was do the best.

"Esme, Love, it's me!" Lucie shouted.

"Upstairs." Esme shouted back.

John has taken the kids to say with the Lees for the night, so the house was extremely quiet. When Lucie reached the bedroom she saw Esme. Dressed in a baby pink dress. Pearls and heels. She seemed to be finishing off her makeup.

"Oh my Christ, Esme! You look amazing." Lucie gasped.

"Got to impress, kids are gone all night." Esme wiggled her eyebrows.

Esme look Lucie up and down. And then up and down once more.

"Tell me you ain't going like that." Esme spoke.

"What's wrong with my outfit?" Lucie asked looked at herself.

"Well it's just. It's a chance to get dressed up and impress, you know. Spend the night a Tommy's." Esme winked.

"I've got nothing else, Esme. I haven't even got any makeup. It's all stuff I've borrowed from Polly." Lucie remarked.

"Right. Sit down, I'll do your make up, then. Go to Tommy's house and get a dress you've left there. I know it's there, John thought it were mine." Esme laughed and pushed Lucie into the seat of the vanity.

Esme began to paint beautiful makeup onto Lucie's face.

"So, Luce, I think you should go for it tonight. Enchant Tommy. Yeah? I've got some nice underwear that don't fit me no more —." Esme began causing Lucie to guffaw.

"Esme!" Lucie giggled.

"What, have you fun." Esme laughed. "Oh come on Luce, it's not like your pregnant just live a little."

"I was." Lucie sighed. "That's why I feel weird about it Esme. I was pregnant. I—er—well you can guess." Lucie sighed and wiped the tears from her eyes. It felt good to finally tell people.

"Oh, Luce, oh." Esme hugged Lucie tightly. "Take one of mine if you like." Lucie giggled.

"I don't want to dwell on the past any longer, I'll be going soon anyways, I'll get that dress from Tommy's like you said." Lucie smiled.

"Well alright then, I'm almost done." Esme began painting Lucie's lips red like hers. " Tell him Luce. He needs to know."

"I will. And I'll take that underwear off your hands too." Lucie giggled sending Esme into a fit of laughter and excitement.

Lucie left feeling better than she did upon arrival. She was walking towards Tommy's small flat. She let the snow settle on her nose and eyelashes. Enjoying the frosty breeze.

Lucie jogged up the stairs to Tommy's flat and knocked on the door, with no answer. She remember Thomas left a key on the door frame, luckily when she slid her hand across the top it was there.