"You're in a good mood this morning." Evelyn smiled, laying her head back against the chair to look up at Amelia.

Her new mother walked closer to her. "Well that's because I woke up having my children back under my roof." She bent down to press a kiss on Evelyn's forehead. "I have all I need once again." Beaming, she moved to Will and pressed a motherly kiss on his cheek, leaving him blushing. "My daughter and new son." She placed a hand on Will's shoulder, giving it a comforting squeeze.

Will couldn't help but let his smile reach up to his eyes as well. A few chuckles slipped past his lips at Amelia, throwing glances to a smiling Evelyn. Just seeing seeing such bright expressions on their faces filled Evelyn's heart. She scrunched up her nose at Will, shoulders shaking at she giggled. Resting her elbow on the arm rest, she pressed her fingers along her face and leaned into them.

"Is that the sound of my family?" Charles announced, appearing into the room already dressed for the day.

The three heads turned into his direction. "Good morning, papa." Evelyn called, tilting her head in her hands to look at her father.

Charles walked towards his daughter, placing a hand on the back of her chair and bending down to kiss her forehead. "Good morning, darling." A sweet hum came from Evelyn at her father's affection. She watched him straighten up to look at Will. "Good morning, Will." He gave a nod and a dazzling smile. Evelyn never had seem to notice but she smiled quite like her father.

"I have to go for one of my monthly meetings, I will be back by supper." Charles walked around the table towards a blushing Amelia. Evelyn melted at the sight of how in loved her father and Amelia looked when they looked at each other. She watched as they gave each other a sweet goodbye kiss, wondering if Amelia had always fancied her father and just never told her.

After Charles disappeared out of the room, Amelia still looked in a love daze. It seemed as if kissing Evelyn's father Amelia's joyful mood seemed to grow. When her eyes glanced over Will and Evelyn, she straightened herself and shook her head causing Evelyn and Will to share an amused smile with one another. "What is the plan for today, dears?" Amelia asked, serving looks in both Evelyn and Will's direction as she sat down in her chair.

This caused their smiles to drop. Both Evelyn and Will shared a look, while straightening themselves in their chairs. "Well Leo had asked to have tea with me today." Evelyn said carefully, looking back towards her mother. While she had loved Amelia, she had hoped that she wouldn't go crazy with plan and activities to do right away. With the look on Will's face, Evelyn could tell that he was thinking the same thing.

"And I have to go down to visit Mr. Brown. Still see if he has any of my belongings still with him." Will replied, looking towards the woman as well. Evelyn nearly forgotten about Mr. Brown. Then again, if it wasn't for him and his skill sets, then she wouldn't be carrying such beautiful gifts from Will.

"Oh alright." She smiled, sharing a smile with the two. They watched as she placed her white, cotton napkin on her lap with such delicate motions. Will and Evelyn copied her action and placed their napkins on their lap as well.

"You're not mad?" Will questioned, throwing a glance out of the corner of his eye to see two servants come into the dinning room to place down breakfast. Teapots and teacups were placed on the table along with toast, boiled eggs, and fresh fruit. Jams, butter, salt, and sugar were placed along the food as well. Evelyn felt her mouth water at the simple breakfast. She missed breakfast with ever fiber in her body. The smell of freshly made toast kissed her nose causing her to instantly reach for two slices. She picked up the knife and began to spread butter on the two pieces.

"Of course not!" Amelia exclaimed, sounding surprised by the question. She lifted the rose painted teapot and poured the liquid into the three matching teacups. "Why would I be mad?" She quirked up and eyebrow, glancing up at them for a few seconds as the tea poured.