Chapter 9 : I've got you [M]

Start from the beginning

Then she pushed me on the bed. I was enjoying this show where my professor was unbuttoning the buttons on her shirt one by one. I was dying to see her body from the first day she showed up in front of the class. The last time I had a glimpse of her abs, I was convinced that she must have a greek God body. 

She was wearing a sports bra - she was that lesbian top in a relationship - but what caught my attention were her abs. The well drawn and hollow lines that made up this six packs. Her arms were not excessively muscular but they were firm. We could see the long veins of her arms up to her hands. Could she choke me with those hands, please?

May all the invisible forces help me before I eat her. 

Barely realizing that I was going to have my first lesbian experience, I was even more excited than I was with a man. If I had met someone like Ms. Manoban earlier, I would never have dated a man again, for sure.

My breathing rose as soon as she placed her fingers around the waist of her pants. Unbuttoning the button and pulling the zipper down, my throat was dry, my jaw wide open. Well, I didn't see that coming. 

LISA'S POV

I was congratulating myself for not having put her on all fours yet, fucking her mercilessly from behind. I was uncomfortable with my penis swelling and taking up all the space in my boxer shorts. It was hell that I sweated when that little bitch decided to move painfully on my crotch. She probably noticed my bulge because she stopped plenty of times. 

She was now laying in her bed, only in panties. Her breasts were incredibly amazing with their perfect sizes and the pinky perky boobs. So beautiful. 

But I hated being the victim in her eyes. She apparently still hadn't integrated my speech that I wasn't playing. Everything I said, I did because I don't talk for nothing. 

Shocked? Surprised? Excited? I couldn't decipher her expression when she saw me with a pretty packed boxer. Maybe now was the time she was going to throw me out of the apartment screaming at the monster. At least she would be less cocky and no longer dare to provoke me. Except I spoke too soon because it was just the opposite situation. 

"I can't fucking believe it! You're intersexed! Well, at least we don't need to use a strap-on but what a pity, I was hoping to lick my first pussy today," 

Shame wasn't in her vocabulary. 

"You should shut your mouth up before I make you suck my dick," I positioned myself on top of her, my arms on both sides of the bed. Our lips brushed against each other, I traced the tip of my nose along her neck inhaling her sweet sensual scent.

"Mmmh... you know how much it turns me on when my professor talks dirty to me," she nibbled my ear and grabbed my cock and squeezed it roughly causing a loud moan from me, "you're so huge Professor, I can't wait to taste it," she smirked and took the opportuny to push me laying on my back on the bed. She got up on my as I was her damn horse. 

"That's how you wanted you private lessons?" 

"I wanted it in so many ways Professor. Now let me take care of you," after I threw my by sports bra, she hungrily sucked all my body. How would now that students in the prestigious university in Seoul were the wildest. She moved slowly down with a big smile pulling my boxer, releasing my erect penis, which was painfully confined.

I couldn't believe I was letting one of my students suck me in her bedroom on a Saturday afternoon. She started by jerking me off while she took pleasure in stroking the end of my dick that was at its peak with the white liquid that came out of it. It hit me hard remembering how long I haven't had sex with anyone. 

Well, one night-stand wasn't really my thing and I hadn't much time since I was busy with my studies. I litteraly have no-sex life. 

Her handjob was skillfully executed that it looked like she was a true expert. It was damn dirty how she would look at me and licking me as her damn lollipop. I almost cummed when she took one of my balls in her mouth to suck by making a bop sound. 

Fuck her and her filthy mouth.

My eyes shot open wide when she shoved my long shaft deep in her throat. She didn't even choke. I end up throwing my head back with my eyes closed feeling her lips wrapped my dick. It didn't take long before I came down her throat. She ended licking my sperm running at the corner of her lips.

If I didn't end up in hell, it was already an achievement.

"Thank you for your hot shot, my throat was getting dry," she put herself back in position, riding me like a horsewoman. But before she could grind on me, she took off her panties and revealed her freshly shaved pink pussy to me. I admit that I may not have had many sexual experiences so not much encounters with vaginas but this one was beautiful. Her pussy's lips were perfect, the inside was pink and it already seemed very wet.

I slipped my middle finger to play with our new friend. I parted her pussy lips and then fingered her deeply. She jolted at this quick intrusion before moaning and riding my finger. No need to lubricate, my finger slipped perfectly into it. Quickly, I added another finger and then another pumping without stopping even if I felt the cramp in my arm but I did not stop.

"Oh Professor... your fingers are so l-long! Oh fuck... yes!" I removed my finger so a liquid soon followed dripping on my abs. I wasn't going to lie, but it was extremely dirty but  fucking sexy. With her playful grin, she rubbed her wet pussy on my body so I was covered with her cum. 

"You're playing dirty, Kim. Wait until you pay for this," I lifted her effortlessly to switch our positions. She was underneath again, with me between her legs. She was even giggling and teasing me by stroking my back with her foot, "what's funny?"

"You," she innocently smiled. Gosh, I hated it when she does that. 

"I hope you can still laugh after that," I bury my head in her neck sucking and biting without being gentle. It wasn't my problem if she was going to have a mark. 

"Mmh I wasn't aware that you were that wild type," she ran her fingers through my hair and I think it was the only cute and soft thing that happened since the beginning. 

From her neck spending a few minutes on both her breasts, then towards her flat stomach to end up with her intimate part. I took her clitoris easily between my teeth and sucked it hungrily. She finally shut her mouth and could only moan and shake.

"I guess you're on your pill," I finally released her clit. Positioning myself between her legs wide open with my dick in my hand guiding to the entrance of her pussy, she nodded quickly. Of course, almost all female students took the pill for all kinds of reasons.

"Even I wasn't, I would still have it raw. Condoms sucked," she whimpered when I brushed the tip of my cock on her lips. She looked like a work of art, lying on her bed with her messy hair. Her lips slightly swollen and red due to the kisses we had exchanged. She was indeed beautiful, gorgeous but her cocky ass was beyond. 

When I finally slipped into her, all the things I thought were amazing were now worth nothing compared to that feeling. It was incredibly tight and warm, her walls loosened after a few moves, she adjusted to the size. 

We spent hours cumming, sucking, licking, moaning and screaming without thinking about the consequences and the possible embarrassing tension - or not - that would be between us. The only thing I knew was that I hadn't felt so free in years.