56. Living In Dark!!

Start from the beginning

"Yes vaishu.. You are not a burden for us" vikranth said.

"no.." swetha said

All of us looked at swetha with confusion..

"priya also needs some one else support now.. So if vaishu stays with priya.. Who will look after vaishu??" she said looking at priya then at vaishu and then finally her gaze landed on me.

Yes.. She is right..

"its okay.. I can live alone.. I dont-" vaishu was about to say but was cut off by swetha..

"stay with me and rakesh.. I will take care of you" swetha said looking at vaishu..

Vaishu looked at her shocked.. "its okay swetha.. Dont take burden.."

"iam not taking any burden.. Iam just doing all of that to return the favour you have done.. So please let me do this" swetha said without letting vaishu to complete what ever she wants to say.

"yes vaishu.. Its better if you stay with us. I will be there swetha will be there.. Varun vikranth and priya also will come often to our home" i said

All agreed to us.

"No rakesh.. Once i stayed with you.. That gave oppurtunity for everyone to call me with bad names.. Still they are calling like that.. " vaishu said looking down.

I sat on my knees near her and asked "Did your family ever doubted your character?? "

"no.. My abhi trusts me. he never said anything bad about me.. He never allowed anyone to talk about me. Because he believe me.." vaishu said crying.

"thats it vaishu.. Ur family trusts you.. Here my family is my wife.. She trusts us.. She herself asked you to stay with us.. Isnt it swetha?" i looked at swetha..

She nodded and placed a hand on vaishu shoulder.

"you helped me when i needed.. Now let me help you with what i can do.. If you want us to be happy and live peacefully with out any worry, please come and stay with us" swetha said.

So atlast vaishali too agreed to stay with us.

We all went to our home..

Swetha arranged the guest bedroom neatly and kept everything ready as soon as she came home.

If any other girl is in her place, they will never allow her husbands exlover to stay in one home.. But my swetha is different.. She is mature and sensible girl.. My love for her increased alot..

I made sure that vaishu was eating properly are not..

We tried to take her to hospital for checkup.. But vaishu is not at all interested to go out from home.. Actually its not just home.. She is not at willing to come out of that room too. Which made me feel bad and worried.

Swetha became busy with lot of work.. Taking care of vaishu is onething.. Making her to come to normal state from that memory of physical abuse is another task.

I dont even understand.. What is his age?? He too had a son.. He should behave according to his age.. How can he do such things to a girl who is like a daughter to him. Dont he have any values?? I dont know how those people live with out any guilt. I wanted to punch him till he bleeds.. But swetha asked me not to.

*****

'he already is thinking bad about ur relation with vaishali.. If you go and punch him he will sure spread it to all.. It will make her life worse.. Now abhinav is also there with her.. She had to fight the world as a single mother' she said holding my hands

'But dont u think he needs to be punished.? 'i said furiously

'He will be.. Karma looks after everything.. Dont think about anything.. Let her get back to normal' swetha said with patience.

*****

I didnt oppose swetha.. Not because i believe in all that karma and all.. Its because she asked me not to.. But if he comes infront of me or if he again do anything to vaishali.. I will never leave him like that.

I asked vaishu to give complaint in police station against that valueless monster. But vaishu is not willing for anything. She always staying in that deep thinking.

After dinner, i went to meet vaishu.. She as usual closed her eyes.. Swetha came inside bedroom after cleaning the utensils..

"swetha!! How is vaishu today?" i asked her. It became my daily routine to ask how is she through out the day when iam in office.

There is no much interaction between us.. She is staying most of her time inside room.. She said she will eat only inside bed room. So swetha is arranging and giving everything she needs to the room.. I didnt get any chance to talk with her as most of the time i spend at home, she is sleeping.

"She is still in the same state.. Not interested to come out of the room.. Wants to live in dark.. But her cries decreased than previous. "swetha said feeling bad and turned towards me by keeping her both hands behind her head.

" if she wants anything just inform me. " i said.. Swetha nodded and closed her eyes.

After few minutes of silence, " swetha.. " i called her..

" hmm".. She hummed not opening her eyes.

"thank u" i said.

"for what..?" she opened her eyes and looked at me.

"for everything" i said giving a gentle smile.

"You dont need to thank me rakesh. Its my duty to fulfill ur wishes" she said

"You are the perfect wife any guy can get.. Iam lucky that i got u" i turned towards her and said Looking at her.

"no.. Rakesh.. Iam not perfect wife" she said whispering.

"why do you think so?" i frowned my forehead.

"i havent fulfilled all my duties" swetha said with sadness filled facial expression.

"what else duty you need to fulfill? " i asked her.. She is doing everything i need before i ask her.. She dont know her value.. Iam lucky to have her.

She just gave a small smile and closed her eyes..

"okay sleep well good night" i placed my hand on her and moved towards her. She didnt open her eyes.. may be she is tired with all the work.. I too went into slumber.

Its been 3 weeks since the death of abhinav and vaishu's parents.. She is still in that sad state.. She is not interested to talk with anyone.. Varun, vikranth and priya called her manytimes.. But she did switch off her mobile.. She is not talking to anyone.. Even when they came to home to visit vaishu, she said she wants to sleep and she dont have anymood at that time. But swetha is looking after her very well. That was something making me live at peace.

Iam going to office but my mood is not in perfect state.. Seeing vaishali suffer, i couldnt be able to focus on work too.. I really hope that baby gives back her lost happiness.. I hope she will recover soon. I wish god gives back her happiness soon.

So..

Thats for today..

What do u think is going to happen..?

Till now.. Which 4 charaters do u like most in this story.. Arrange them In descending order..?

Random question:

1) How long can u maintain ur focus..??

2) How long can u be without sleep.?

3) How much is the maximum amount time u slept till now?

Catch u next update..

Till then bubye..

Have a heartful smile always.. 😊

Urs prapanchika❤️