55. Cruel World!!!

Start from the beginning

After reaching their home, Vaishali went inside room and slept after crying alot remembering her parents and abhinav..

Next day morning..

Manaswi asked vaishali to have breakfast and went to her shop.

Vaishali didnt leave the room as she was sad.

Vishwak went inside her room along with plate filled with breakfast.

Vaishali wore a simple loose top and loose pant.. Her hair was a mess.

Vishwak sat beside her very close to her comfort level. She moved a little away from him.

"its not good to your health.. See how you lost the gorgeous look.. Look at your cheeks" saying that he touched her cheeks.

Vaishali removed his hands from her cheeks.

"i will eat uncle.." she said feeling uncomfortable..

"okay.. Eat and then freshup" he said.

Vaishali palpated her baby lump and thought she should eat atleast for her baby.

She took her plate and ate the food and took her medicines.. Then she went to have bath.. And locked her room door.

By afternoon her aunt came..

All ate lunch together and she slept for few hours, at that time her uncle went to shop.

At evening her aunt went to shop and came by night. After dinner every one slept.

Vaishali's dresses were in hubli.. She packed only 4 dresses with her while coming there.. So her aunt gave her cotton sarees to wear saying they are more comfortable during pregnancy..

1 week went like that..

One day early morning.. Her aunt got a call.. She went to Vaishali's room and said " vaishali, today new stock will be coming to shop.. So i need to be there full day today.. I cant leave that to your uncle.. If i do so he willnot look at the material and we will be at loss.. So i have to be there.. If u need anything ask your uncle"

Vaishali nodded.. After that first day, her uncle never misbehaved with her.. So she thought its her overthinking.. So she felt okay even if her aunt will not be coming till night.

She went to have bath and wore a white cotton saree her aunt gave to her..

Her aunty was a little obese so her blouse was too loose to her.. But she adjusted with that.. As its only a matter of few weeks.. Later she will go to her home after delivery..

She wore the saree just casually as she is not interested in decoration and all.. Her only love is lost.. She is living only for her baby.. She tied her hair in to a bun..

After having breakfast she went inside her room locking the door. Its better to be safe than regret.

Her uncle saw her while having breakfast.. She looked a little better than the first day..

In that saree.. Her curves are visible... Her blouse was loose and her shoulder was about to hang.. While She tried to pull those shoulders, her saree also went up accidentally.. Revealing her waist skin and her blouse covering the chest.

He started having an itch to touch her at inappropriate places. But vaishali ate fast and went inside her room locking her door.

He waited for her to open the door like a fox waiting for its prey.

After some time, vaishali got thirst and wanted to drink water.. But the water bottle was empty.. So she opened her door and went to fill the bottle..