Immediately, I pulled down the pink one-piece bathing suit that I was wearing for any hopes of covering parts of my body that were still exposed.

But yeah, it's of no use. The stubborn fabric was like a leech stuck on my skin, it refused to budge.

The person who owned the pair of combat boots started to walk towards my direction and only stopped when he was two steps away from me.

"Here," he said, handing me a light blue towel.

I gulped and nervously looked for the exit. I did not know what to say to him. His green eyes were looking at me with so much warmth and gentleness that I couldn't help but smile. So, I reached for my towel and expressed my thanks to him.

"Thanks,"

"You're welcome."

We just stood there, caught between a pretty awkward silence. Thankfully, he was the one who broke it by laughing a little.

"You are Raven right?" he said.

I sighed.

Aside from being a swimmer and a goody two shoes, I was also one of the semi-popular kids at our school. Everybody knew me and treated me right. It was one of the perks of being the captain of the team. Everyone inside the 'in' crowd was my friend but I chose not to be with them because of some personal reasons. So, technically all of the students here knew my name and knew who I was and he had always been sitting behind me for five days now, so why was he asking that to me?

I just couldn't find any strength to say that to him because of those stupid warm green eyes and that crooked smile on his face so I just nodded.

"Nice name," he replied.

"Thanks,"

"So are you a swimmer?" he asked then laughed. He actually looked cute when he smiled. He almost looked like a five year old boy standing there and scratching his head.

"Ah, please don't answer that. I'm so stupid to even ask you about that. Of course you are a swimmer because you are wearing that bathing suit." He said, pointing at my little pink swim wear.

I looked down and blushed. I hated the way this boy was making me girly and so insecure of myself.

"Raven, you are so cute when you blush." He suddenly said out of the blue and made me blush even more.

I did not know what to do anymore so I wrapped my towel around me to keep my body warm.

"What are you doing here anyway?" I asked, immediately changing the subject.

"Let's just say that I came here watching," he replied, still smiling.

"Why?"

"We have Math together right?" he asked and I nodded.

Math was my last subject every day and it was the only subject besides homeroom that I had with him.

"Well, every time Mr. Smith dismisses us, you are always the first one who rush on the door and run to some place I don't know. And you know sometimes you just walk out of the room without even hearing the bell."

Wow, how did he notice that?

"So," he continued "I got curious and followed you earlier. I watched you dive and swim and it was flawless and girl, you are really good."

I raised my hands and covered my face. I knew I looked like a ripe tomato with my red face and all. I just wished he would not laugh at my clown-like face.

"Th-thanks."

He smiled.

I smiled.

I know I was an idiot standing there and smiling at him but I couldn't help it, he was adorable.

"Go, get dressed. I will wait for you outside."

"Huh?"

"It is already dark, Raven. I am getting you home."

Okay, let us stop right there.  What was he talking about? Was it already dark?

I looked at the small window that was stationed on top of the rows of lockers and gasped. Alex was saying the truth, it was already dark.

"What time is it?"

Alex looked at his watch and said, "It's already eight in the evening, Raven. I am shocked you are still here."

"I've got keys."

"You got keys?"

"Yup, coach gave that to me so I can practice whenever I want."

"Wow," he said and whistled.

I only smiled at him and ran to the locker room, hiding my excitement and happiness.

I intentionally forgot about my curfew and just enjoyed the time I spent sitting on his black motorcycle on our ride home.