Crackhead Hours Sero x Reader

Sero x Reader

Writer: Citrine 

You had woken up late in the afternoon, it was not surprising you seemed to get yelled at by Iida every weekend. You trudged down the stairs to the commons toward the kitchen to make a cup of coffee. And as if on cue you heard Iida start bickering at you, " (Y/N) you need to stop, this has been becoming a habit!" he said with his hand motions. You replied with " Not my fault Tokoyami made me stay up summoning demons with him!" You grabbed your mug and set it under the coffee Keurig and waited for it to fill up. Iida's face went white and the only thing you heard him say was that he had to go talk with Tokoyami. You took your coffee and add cream and sugar. You enter the living room and looked around for your favorite crack-heads, but to your surprise one was missing. Mina, Kirishima, Denki, and Bakuhoe were there except Sero. You walked towards them and asked, " Where's Soy Sauce?" Bakugou answered with "That loser is up in his room." You let out a soft "oh." You sat next to Mina and held a conversation with you. When I say conversation she just teased you about liking Sero. I mean you feel for the crackiest of crack-heads.

You finished your cup of coffee with burning cheeks. You walked back to the kitchen and washed your mug out and headed toward the stairs. You walked all the way up to floor 5F and towards Seros' room. Little did you know Sero was waiting for you. Denki had sent him a text to let him know you where one your way up. Isn't he just the best wing-man? Anyways, you reached Sero's room and turned the doorknob. You let out a " Sero~" in a chirpy tone. When you looked around his room you found that it was empty. That was until your favorite crack-head came down like spider-man from the ceiling. Sero wore a big goofy smile as he looked at you. You sighed and said, " Are you high!?" He laughed. "(Y/N)" he started "Will you be the Mary Jane Watson to my Spiderman?" he finished. You laughed and giggled out a " You're so cheesy!" He answered with a " You Love me!" " I do," you said. " Well... can you hurry up and kiss me? All the blood is rushing to my head." He said. You cupped his cheeks and planted a soft kiss on his lips. Sero and you heard a noise and it turned out to be Denki and Mina taking pictures of you two. You felt a blush from embarrassment and the kiss rush up to your face. Sero asked the two " Did you get it?!" You gasped. You couldn't believe they planned the whole thing! You shouted out " You planned all of this?!" The trio nodded feeling very accomplished with themselves. You sighed and turned back to Sero and said: " Well are you going to ask me out on an official date now?" Sero's face turned red and Mina shoved Denki down the hall toward the stairs, leaving Sero and you to plan out your first date. I mean you two still have till curfew for one. 

A/N 

We both hope you enjoy our first one shot! More to come