Request Page

Hello! And welcome to our BNHA Oneshot book. Amethyst and Citrine, are the two people who will be writing these wonderful pieces of garbage. Our main goal is to put out creative and fun ideas for you all. This page is where you will request your ideas, but we will, of course, accept ones from a private message or comment on any future fanfic! 

We both will be doing our own style of writing and types of writing, smuts will mainly be done by me, Amethyst, but other than that its a mixture of both of us. 

There will NOT be any teacherxstudents, due to us being uncomfortable with doing so. 

We both hope you will enjoy reading this book, and we will update you whenever we can!

Edit: Hello, it's Amethyst, and I was reading this back when I realized that maybe it'd be good to tell you guys a little about me and Citrine. I'll go first;

I am in high school, I enjoy writing immensely which was one of the main reasons why I started writing this. When I grow up I'd love to be a journalist, working hard to make stories for people who want to know the facts about a crime or something big that may be happening. Personally, my mental health can be on the ropes sometimes, due to the fact I suffer from depression and anxiety, but BNHA has helped me a lot along with the help of Citrine. In real life, even though Citrine and I live states away now, she's one of my only real friends, and probably my best friend in the whole wide world. She's a person that's trustworthy and that I can turn to when I am in need.

Nowww Citrine;

She's also in high school, the same grade as me. She enjoys drawing and writing and would love to make a career out of it. She can go through some truly heartbreaking problems and hardships, but always has friends to help her get out of it, thankfully. Her favorite character in BNHA is Shinsou, which is why mostly all Shinsou writings are done by her. Citrine is a really talented and caring person, and she conveys that through writing and drawing a lot. 

I know legit no one asked for this, but I decided and took it upon myself to write all this out for you guys. I also want to remind all you lovelies, if you want to see a specific character or in show ship, or have any ideas, feel free to request! We'd love to make them come to life. You may also now tell us what writer, if you prefer one of us, you'd want to write said prompts.