Childhood

(Hey guys Author here!! Just letting you know I do not own the characters or the anime itself. Also I am only going a little based off the anime but mostly it will be my own story ok? Ok! Now continue your journey!)

Y/n's P.O.V

I was swinging on the swing set alone. While the other kids in my kindergarten class played with each other. No one seemed to know of my existence. I guess everyone just either forgot about me or they just don't like me because I'm quirkless as of right now. When we went to the doctor he said I should have a quirk but it just hasn't come up yet. He said I had to unlock it or something. I sighed and looked at the ground sad. At that moment I felt like crying but was stopped when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up to see a boy with green curly hair. "Hi there! My name's Izuku Midoriya! What's your name?" He asked excitedly. I gave him a small smile and said "Y/n, Y/n L/n" after I introduced myself he held out his hand gesturing for me to shake it. "Nice to meet you Y/n! You wanna be my friend?" He asked. I looked at him confused. "Why do you want me as a friend? Don't you remember me saying that I was quirkless?" I asked. "Yeah I know but so am I and I have no other friends to hang out with since my other friend left me" he said looking down. I smiled and hugged him. He tensed but then relaxed hugging back. "Of course I'll be your friend Midoriya!" I said happily. I pulled away from the hug and held his shoulders looking at his face. He had a goofy smile on his face showing me how happy he was. "YAY!" He shouted with glee. He grabbed my hand as he dragged me to the sandbox since no one was there and started to make sand castles. After recess was over we went inside and ate lunch together. Having full conversations with each other talking about ourselves. He also talked about how even tho he was qirckless he was still going to become a Hero just like All Might. I believe he can.

Time Skip

After school I went to my mother and told her about the new friend I made. "Oh so what does this boy look like?" She asked. "Oh that's easy! He has dark green curly hair, green eyes, and freckles on his cheeks!" I said. She smiled as we walked back home since it wasn't too far away from my school. I basically talked about him the whole way home. "You must really like him if can talk about him this much" she said. "I'm just really happy to have a great friend like him" I said smiling.

Time Skip to 5 months later

Izuku's P.O.V

I was sitting on a bench with my mom at the park waiting for my friend Y/n to come so our parents can meet. After a few minutes I heard a familiar voice call out to me. I turn my head and see Y/n running towards us waving while smiling that bright smile of his. "Hey Y/n!" I shouted jumping off the bench and high fiveing him. I looked up at his mom to study her features. She had shiny h/c hair just like Y/n, and sparkly e/c eyes. She looked at me then smiled. "Hi there! You must be Izuku, Y/n's new friend" I nodded. "Yep it's nice to meet you- um miss?" Her eyes went wide then she let out a nervous chuckle. "Oh! Sorry for not introducing myself, my name is Scarlett" she said to me and my mom. They began talking getting along with each other, while Y/n and I played on the playground.

Time Skip

After we said our goodbyes I asked Mom if she liked Scarlett, and she said the got along pretty well. Which made me even happier. Now I'll actually get to see Y/n more than I already do! "You sure are happy to have him as your friend don't you?" Mom asked. I just smiled and nodded. The bestest friend I could ever ask for!

(Sorry it's short! So please leave a vote or comment down below if you want this to continue! Anyway keep smiling and have fun!)