"That's it for questioning for today, Officer Kim will take you back to your cell", he got up and Officer Lee put handcuffs on him to make sure he doesn't escape. They both went out and saw the both of us.

"Officer Kim...", he said, signaling me to take him back to his cell. I looked at San and saw him smirking at me. He looked at me up and down and licked his lip. I was nervous to go by the man who killed my own father but it was apart of my job. I snapped back into reality and then walked up to them and grabbed San and led him back to the cells. It was quiet at first since the Chief and Officer Lee were talking in the Chiefs office until San started talking.

"Never knew Officer Kim Junyoung had such a beautiful daughter", I thought for a while. How does he know my fathers name.

"How do you know my fathers name!", I asked in a quite yelling voice. This guy was already making me furious and annoyed.

"How wouldn't I know his name. He's been trying to catch me for years, but turns out he died before he got the chance", he chuckled at the last part. When we got to his cell I pushed him in and locked it up.

"Oh feisty I see, makes me want you even more", he winked at me. I rolled my eyes and started walking towards the door.

"Sad that your father didn't catch me, turns out his daughter had to do his work", when I went out I slammed the door, making Officer Lee and Chief come out.

"What happened, why did you slam the door?", I took a deep breath to calm me down.

"I already hate that San guy", I walked away and went back into my office. A few hours later Mingi and Yeosang both arrived at the police station and went inside the office.

"Hana did you actually catch him?", I already knew who Yeosang was talking about and only nodded. The boys looked at each other and then me.

"What's wrong Hana?", asked Yeosang. The both walked to me and got their chairs and sat next to me.

"I just...I just have a lot on my mind, that's all", I wanted the boys to stop worrying about me. They are and still always like that. They are both older then me and they are like my older brothers. They told me that they love me a lot and care about me like a little sister. They said that they want to make sure I'm always happy and now sad.

"Hana are you okay?", and that's when it started going downhill. I looked at them and nodded, hoping to convince them that I'm fine but of course it never works and they asked me the same question again and this time I just let it out. I started crying and told them what happened between mine and San's interaction while walking to the cells. I told them what he had said to me and that he made me feel sad yet angry. They both hugged me and Mingi got up and went to the Chief and told her what happened while Yeosang kept hugging me and saying things like, It's ok Hana, Just let it all out, It's okay to cry, and, Mingi and I are both here for you.

Both Mingi and Yeosang definitely know how to comfort me and make me feel better. Mingi soon came back with a couple of my snacks and we all just took a break to eat and talk which honestly made me feel much better. Sadly Mingi and Yeosang both left for the day and I have to work a night shift. It sucks cause I don't have the boys with me. I'm the only one here in the police station since Chief had a family emergency and trusted me to watch over the station. I made sure that everything was good and then it was time for me to do roll call and make sure everyone was there.

I grabbed the clip board that was in Chief's office and a pen and went inside the cell room. Then I started calling everyone's name one by one while checking their cells. Soon after I arrive at San's cell and see him sitting in the bed.

"Choi San", I said while looking at the clip board marking it. He didn't respond so I looked up and said his name again.

"Choi San", he didn't look up again which made me annoyed. I kept trying to get his attention but he would just ignore me.

"Choi San!", I yelled and this time he looked at me and smirked.

"Yes Officer Kim?", he got up and walked up at the cell bars. I was also close to the cell bars so he was just a couple inches far from me.

"I called your names several times and you didn't-"

"I responded though, didn't I?", he sure does know how to get on my nerves. I rolled my eyes once again and started walking back to the door but I got stopped by San grabbing my hand. I turned around and looked at our hands and then at him. He was already looking at me. He licked his lips and then bit his lips. I hate this boy but at the same time he's actually really good looking.

"Let go Choi San", I said in a angry tone. I'm already mad I have to stay here overnight and he's just making it worse for me.

"Ah I love it when you say my name when your angry, it turns me on honestly. Makes me want you so bad Kim Hana", he brought me closer to the cell bar and soon started moving my face closer to his. Right when he was about to kiss me I felt his hand go to my belt which had my keys hanging out in. I quickly moved away and twisted his hand, making him groan in pain. He fell on the floor and held his hand and looked up at me with angry eyes. He was angry at first and then smirked.

"Your a fast one Kim Hana. Maybe you can be fast for something else", he bit his lip while winking at me. Honestly made me want to throw up right then and there but didn't.

"Nice try Choi San but you aren't tricking me", I turned around and then walked and left San sitting on his cell floor still holding his hand.

// Author's POV \\

"She's really something isn't she", San said has he smiled to himself. He got up and went in his bed and laid down. He thought about Hana and smiled. What Hana didn't know was that her and San attended the same elementary and middle school except San was a year above her class. San was the new student at the time and as soon as he saw Hana at school, he's had a huge crush on her.

The day at the mall, where San's dad abandoned him, he saw Hana and Hana saw him. He remembered how he saw Hana looking at him through the police car. San's heart couldn't stop beating when he made eye contact with her and just ran. San spent years trying to find his dad but found out that his dad got arrested and faced the death penalty. He found out about this on the news.

When San attended high school, that's when it all started going down hill for him. He got bullied by many people in his grade. This is what made him go mad and crazy. The day where it started it all was at school. It was a usually day for him but he had other plans. His bullies went up to him like usually and made fun of him and such. San decided to end it all and then brought out a knife and stabbed one of them and then the next and then the finally person. Everyone saw what was happening and soon ran away seeking to find shelter. San quickly went to his bullies wallet that they always kept on them (since they ask San for lunch money) and took all their money.

One been had over 200 dollars which was enough for San to survive for now. San knew the police were going to be called so luckily while he was planning this murder he found a spot to hide at which was an abandoned house in the woods. He already got all his clothes and such all there at the house. The house wasn't on damaged but didn't look the best but it was good enough for San. Inside the house there was still furniture in the house and in one room there was a bed.

That day is what started San's crazy side. The side where he thought he wouldn't find. That was the day San became the most wanted serial killer in South Korea.

To be continued

This was the last update for today. I did give a little background information on San's past life. In the future I'll make a whole chapter for San's past life so you guys can get the full idea. I hope you guys did enjoy the first 4 chapters that I uploaded. I did write them all the same day which was the same day I made this book (November 23rd, 2019). I hope you guys enjoy this book as much as I am. And have a good day/night!

Instagram: @pardon.kookie & @pardonkookie7 [my wattpad instagram account]

- PardonKookie7 💕