The one with no Title?

Start from the beginning

"How is Bill?" The Doctor asks

"She's great thanks" J says still smiling.

A few moments past and they Land, J says her goodbyes and the Tardis disappears away.

J turns and looks down to the Family dog, she hugs her and kisses her, showing her she had missed her so much, she takes the dog out says hello to her family and they sit watching some films with takeout before heading to bed. J misses her bed here sometimes something about it always makes her feel warm and safe inside as well as her room in the Tardis.

Meanwhile, the Gang and The Doctor decided they would go on another type of adventure but unfortunately the Tardis had another idea.

The Tardis took them back to Glasgow, there was a Pride march going on, and they could see J in it, they realise this might be a point in time before she remembers The Doctor, they follow the march, as the Doctor knows her beloved ship would not bring them here unless they needed to be here.

The March ended and J and her friend's headed to wetherspoons a pub restaurant, The Doctor and the Gang watch from across the room, unsure as to why they are there? But they could see and hear the lot quite well.

"Doc you sure we should be here?" Graham wonders.

"Yes", The Doctor says eyes still on her daughter she studies her emotions that are showing.

J smiles, she's involved in the Conversation, she smiles at her friends, except the Man sitting across from her. Is he their friend? The daggers she is given him, the uncertainty towards him, confusion.

She grits her teeth and tells the man to 'Fuck off' but he doesn't listen.

Her friend shakes his hand and she looks at her, "Stop shaking his hand, he's covered in blood remember" her friend laughs.

"Crap, I keep forgetting" her other friend chuckles.

But J is far from amused,

The Doctor still studies this scene as of the others.

The man gets up, he goes over to where J sits, and her friend beside, he hugs her friend J is taken aback a look of disgust as the man tries to convince her friend to go to the bathroom with her to sniff some lines.

J is not happy one bit, "Can't you just leave us alone?" J asks nicely but you can tell she wanted to slap the man.

The Man turns to J, you can see what she meant by blood, it is stained to his fingers, his collar and below his nose, he leans down to her level, shuts his eyes and tries to kiss her.

The man gets a shock, J half hearted punches him, with little effort to the punch but to really stop him kissing her he is taken aback, "What the hell?" He says.

"I told you before don't put your hands on me again or well that's what you get" she shrugs, as before The Doctor and Gang found their table this man came over put his hands on J's cheeks stunning her, as it was random and just confusing to her, she pushed him of her and he sat down with them.

"If I was not bleeding before I am now" he says as blood drips from his nose onto the floor.

J gets up out of her seat, she looks at him and she just leaves, "I'm going to grab another drink, it's what? 4pm and he's out his face. I need a drink" she says as she heads through to the bar.

He follows her, "Excuse me,'' he says grinning at her.

"Quite a punch you got there" he laughs.

"I didn't even hit you that hard, if you were not so high on coke and sniffing it every 20 minutes your nose would be perfectly fine" She laughs looking at the bar to get served.