"Hm, I'm hungry now." You mumble before you reach over, grabbing your phone to send a text to Seokjin.

"Fuck, me too," Yoongi mumbles before leaning over, giving you his gummy smile. "Anything with meat sounds so good right now."

You let out a laugh before you nod your head, starting to type out your text to Seokjin.

Y/N: Hi. I'm so hungry but don't want to leave my room. Can you make me a baked potato? Also, anything with beef, please.

Seokjin: How does sloppy joe's sound?

You glance over at Yoongi and grin over at him. "How does sloppy joe's sound?"

He lets out a laugh as he shakes his head before he glances up at the ceiling for a moment before looking back at you.

"I was thinking more of a hamburger."

Y/N: I was thinking a hamburger. We have the ingredients for it right?

Seokjin: yes, I'll start making them now.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

You and Yoongi talked for a while about your careers and the stress of work.

"It's hard to find a work-life balance for me. I see my family on FaceTime a lot, but not in person." He says before letting out a sigh.

"My parents and I rarely talk. They stop by my company every now and then though to remind me how much they want grand-kids." You say rolling your eyes. "But they don't get that I'm not ready to do that yet. There's so many more things I want to do with my company."

"Really? I've been doing this for a while. I don't want to retire but I do want to find a way to work at home so I can start to have more personal time."

"I'll end up doing that eventually, but not right now."

You open your mouth, ready to say something else before a knock echoes throughout the room. The door slowly opens to reveal Seokjin holding a tray of food. He has a smile on his face, looking down at the floor before his eyes land on a piece of clothing. His smile drops immediately and his eyes widen as I slowly looks up at you and Yoongi lying under the covers together. Yoongi and him meet eyes before Seokjin lets out a soft cough from the awkward atmosphere.

"I'm Y/N's personal chef, Seokjin. You wanted a burger?" He asks. Yoongi nods his head before furrowing his eyebrows.

"Seokjin? As in Kim Seokjin?" You widen your eyes as you look at Yoongi.

"You two know each other?"

"I tried to get Mr. Kim to sign up for my record label. He has a handsome face and I knew people would want to buy an album with that handsome face on it, but-"

"I rejected the offer." Seokjin finishes, his eyes shifting to you as he speaks.

"What? Why? Jimin said you wanted to be an actor. You could've started out singing first."

"That's exactly why. If Mr. Min here had an acting agency, I would've said yes and auditioned." He quirks a brow before placing the tray of food on your bedside table, giving Yoongi another glance before he speaks. "I'm sorry, Mr. Min, that we met again under these... uncomfortable conditions." He says with a bow.