Yoongi's eyes widened. "Shit, that's today?"

Jimin giggled. "You forgot?"

"You knew?"

Jimin nodded. "I've had his present ready for the last few weeks."

A present. Something that he himself definitely did not have ready for the last few weeks.

"What the fuck am I supposed to get him?" Yoongi groaned quietly, slumping onto the couch. "I'm literally just going to give him my socks."

"Don't give him your socks, Yoongs, just. . . . get some food out of the pantry or something."

"I found Pringles!" Hoseok called from the kitchen, holding up the can with what looked like triumph on his face.

Jungkook scrunched up his nose, trying to hide his laughter. "What's with you and eating Pringles?"

Hoseok shrugged, opening the lid and popping a chip in his mouth. "Dunno. What's with you and not eating Pringles?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes at his hyung's typical weirdness, walking away to talk to the couple on the couch.

"I could give him my love," Yoongi sighed, looking thoroughly defeated at that point.

Jimin scowled, swatting at the older's arm playfully. "Don't give him your love. That's mine and mine only."

"Jealous?" Yoongi giggled.

Jimin stuck out his tongue. "No."

Jungkook approached the two warily, not wanting to hear anything he wouldn't want to hear. "When is Jin hyung coming?"

"In ten minutes," Taehyung called from the kitchen, his voice muffled by the Pringles he'd stolen from Hoseok.

"Oh."

Not even ten seconds later, the doorbell rang.

"Shit," Taehyung and Yoongi cursed at the same time.

"Hide! We need to surprise him!" Hoseok whisper-yelled.

"Why are you whispering?" Jungkook whispered back, hiding under the island.

"I don't know, why are you whispering?"

"I don't know, just hide!"

Jimin and Yoongi had hidden behind the couch, Taehyung had joined Jungkook under the island, and Hoseok rushed into the pantry, the incessant munching of Pringles loud in the quiet house.

"Shut up!"

The munching stopped.

The door still hadn't opened.

"Why the fuck aren't they opening the door?" Taehyung mumbled.

Soon after whoever was at the door realized that it was never locked, the door swung open and the hiding boys jumped to their feet.

"Happy birthday!"

Namjoon stood apologetically in the doorway as Jin sped past them, yelling, "Out of my way, I gotta piss!"

Taehyung shrugged and retreated back into the pantry, where Hobi began to eat his Pringles again.

"Wow. . . ." Yoongi breathed, looking over to Jimin, who was trying to hold in his laughter.

When Jin had returned, he acted as though he hadn't seen them at all. "A surprise party? For me? Wow, and here I thought you all were shitty friends and just forgot."