Chapter 27 - Unknown Feelings!

Third Person P.O.V

A loud ringtone from Taehyung's phone brought back both of them from their own world.

"Holy shit! It's 8 already. Our boat was at 7.30!" Jungkook exclaims looking at Taehyung's phone screen with wide eyes, completely ignoring the phone call.

They both were so mesmerized by the sunset view that they forgot about their boat. 

"What?" Taehyung says surprisingly.

"Yes! I was trying to call both of you but the way you guys were into each other, I thought not to disturb you both. You guys looks cute together." The taxi driver says with a wide smile on his face.

Taehyung and Jungkook blushes by the words as they both look away from each other. They are feeling flustered. Taehyung clears his throat and says slowly, "No...Now? What...what will we do?"

Jungkook looks at him and says, "Guess, we have to stay the night here. There is no boat before tomorrow morning." 

Taehyung sighs deeply and says, "I really needed to go back. I have so much work left."

"It's okay. I think Sehun knows how to get all the things done. I'll let Minnie know that we are staying here today." Jungkook says and Taehyung nods his head, getting on the taxi.

"Bunny, give me my phone please. I have to talk with Sehun." Taehyung says and Jungkook looks at him. He is struggling with his thoughts as he can't decide wheather he should give the phone back or not.

He just doesn't like that Sehun guy though he is Jimin's cousin, but he just doesn't like him and that's that.

"Bunny?" Taehyung calls him again raising his brow.

"Huh? Ummm ...here." Jungkook says giving him the phone back.

Taehyung takes the phone and tries to call Sehun but the network is not working.

"This network! Damn it!" Taehyung hisses irritatedly.

Jungkook looks at him and chuckles softly.

"You worry too much Tae. Minnie told me just now that every decoration is almost done. He told you not to worry too much and enjoy your time." Jungkook says and Taehyung exhales deeply.

"I hope everything will be perfect." Taehyung whispers softly. 

Silence surrounds them again. After almost 20minutes of silence, Jungkook whispers slowly, "Three years before, I was working for a trek company in America called 'Trek America".

Taehyung forrows his brow and looks at Jungkook finding him looking outside the window as he trails, "I was on a trek with 24 college students. I returned to the city after eight days. That's when I got all the calls from Korea. I had 155 voice messages. My family, Minnie, Hobi....Dad had passed away. He passed away in Monday and I found out on Saturday.....His funeral had already been done. We hadn't spoken in over a month....I hadn't seen him in three years. He used to say I should visit more often.......I should have listened to him."

Taehyung sees tears welling in Jungkook's eyes. He feels bad for the ravenette, he didn't know Jungkook was in this much pain because this raven head never shows his emotion to others. Taehyung doesn't know why Jungkook is opening up to him but he feels grateful that Jungkook trusts him enough to show his inner self.

Taehyung holds Jungkook's hand and squeez it a little. Jungkook looks at him and Taehyung gives him a soft smile. He leans closer slowly and hugs Jungkook by his side to comfort him and the warmth comfort the raven head unknowingly. 

Taehyung puts his head on Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook unintentionally leans his head on the others head. They both don't know when they hold each other closely. They exchange their warmth to each other in this chilly weather. Suddenly their taxi halts at a place.