35

Saturday, Morning,

'Famous heartthrob award winning billionaire randhir shekhawat, lose his kid's custody case to his ex wife!'

The news was everywhere in the news channels by the evening soon after the hearing was made on Friday. The Saturday morning was fresh, I felt different. There was a no need to hurry and drive to somewhere else to see someone else's child.

I yawned getting up late in the morning, oh I mean, afternoon. I never had such an amazing night in these seven months after that day. It was only revenge that I felt, that I thought, that I kissed and that I desired about all the time after he got into my life back.

He thought he will use me and I will let him use myself innocently! Stupid randhir shekhawat. Haha.
Unfortunately, what he didn't know was that I was no more the old sanyukta he knew. I have changed, changed right after I got that call informing me regarding his visit to my city after three years.

I still remember that early morning Friday eight months ago before randhir met me, when I was hurrying to go to my cheap job at the nearby place. I was late due to the overtime I did the other night to get some extra bucks so that I could pay my rent. There was not even a single grain of tea in the jar so that I could make some black tea for myself before leaving to work.

My condition was worse than a beggar. I was anyway going to leave when there came someone's knock on my door. I was alone, nobody never visited me. I was that person in the world who only had her apartment owner banging her door to demand his rent and chip some curses before leaving.

However that day someone stopped by, from the past. Someone I hated the most for he showed me the reality, cruel reality of the world. "parth!" there was awkwardness, nervousness as well as a strange feeling seeing him after a long time. Ugh, after five months I mean.

I never expected him to come and see me all of a sudden. He visited me often once in every four or five months so that he can change my decision and win me.
Yeah, I will not refuse he offered me job in his company that came under Top 5 leading companies in US, but a job that was more of a slut than a normal job between a boss and employee.

He offered me to be his secretary with benefits. Not even secretary actually but indirectly a mistress who was required to satisfy his lust during working hours anytime, anywhere.

"What brings you here!" After I opened the door with a dead expression clearly showing my disappointment as to how pissed off I was to see him on my doorstep, I stood aside letting him in for there was noway he would leave without boring me for an hour with his fake talks.

Regardless, what he told me this time was really shocking. I failed to believe it yet in the end when I saw the proofs he got me, I was left to no limit to trust on anything else. "My sources told me randhir might visit you in a day or two. His son's custody case is in the court, and what I got to hear says that he wants you to marry him so that he can keep his son to himself." My looks told him i was not interested in his talks for everytime he came to me, he lied in order to get close to me.

But the good thing was, he never tried to force himself on me and that was what that let me in everytime he came to my door. " I know you still love him and the instant noodles cup on the table there shows it you still love him unconditionally. That is why I have got you proofs, see this." he threw a set of papers on the table across me resting his head on the weak shaking headboard of my bed.

I could not speak, the pictures, the copy of divorce papers and the carbon copy of case study, submitted in the court regarding his son's custody was in my hands. Although I knew he got married to Shania and has happily shifted to the flat he bought in Seattle for them. All Thanks to his father's well known company and his reputation that the news channels showed every fucking clip of the wedding from beginning till the end.
But the news of him getting divorced to her was yet to be known.