24

sanyukta's point of view...

How can Shania be so diabolical cunning. She tried to kill her own children and killed one already! I am confused to know she wants rudra. Why but! To kill him. Cut him into pieces and then throw him somewhere in the trash. "I don't know baby why your mother tried to kill you but I promise you I will keep you safe always. I may not be your mother who brought you in this world but I will wean you like my own flesh." His hands are so tiny and soft.

Such a cute baby he is.

It was fantastic. I could feel that I had a great responsibility. This sleeping bundle of joy on the bed gave me the feelings as though I only made him. "rudra!" my eyes were fixed on his skin when a feminine voice broke into the room that I looked up from him to the door.

As soon as my eyes fell at there, I froze in my position. "sanyukta!" As shocked as me Shania stood there stunned blinking her eyes blankly while I could only manage to gasp in amusement.

What has she made herself into! She not at all looked like the Shania I have known and studied with in the college. Her hairs freaked the hell out of me. I don't calling her a psycho because that is how she seemingly portrayed herself right now.

She was silent, staring me baffled. I can see the rise and drop of emotions in her eyes while her white porcelain skin glistened in the light. Only her beauty was something that didn't change but added more to her perilousness. "Ohh so my men were right, Shekhawat has come up with this shitty plan." We would not have come back to the present if her father had not uttered that.

We both gave ourselves time by looking away to summon up our strengths to face this all. "See Shania, your bastard husband has got a new wife to win the custody case of rudra. Surprisingly, it is none other than his ex who you made him to leave." He laughed. Trust me, I felt like give a slap on his face or rather stab something in his stomach for talking about that all.

It was just awakening the pain I had gone through years ago. In fact, I can't stop myself from sardonically smiling when I saw her look down. She was the reason behind the doom of my life. She lurked randhir, forced him in such a way that he ended it all by breaking up with me.

"You think you can take away our grandchild! Girl, you have no idea what did we do to separate you from your 'too blind in love boyfriend' to leave you!"

"Dad please." She lifted her palm across his face interrupting him from speaking further. All the while her eyes darted through mine with rich intensity that nervoused me for a second. She was that woman who destroyed my life and now she was standing in front of me, all destroyed!

This is called Karma.

Life is surely unpredictable. A few weeks ago I was a single woman with no one beside me. Not even do I have friends. But now I was a wife, a mother of a child who needed me and above all, an individual woman who has responsibility on her shoulders.

"I want to meet my rudra." She calmly spoke fixing her eyes on her father's face however I knew it was addressed to me, taking slow steps towards the bed.

I instantly stepped aside giving her the space to sit on the bed and see her son. No matter how cruel she is, she is still his mother. She bent down stroking his face lightly while her father stared me. I stared back giving hard glares back to him as well.

His stares were discomforting. I could sense them travelling everywhere on my skin. "rudra got a new mum, that means he forgot his real mum." I craned my head to see Shania talking to rudra frequently shaking him.

Was she trying to wake him up? I reckoned looking back to see her father who now winked at me rubbing his chest. I pursed my lips rolling my eyes disgustingly with vulgar expression. How can I expect Shania to not do anything wrong providing that her parent was such moron!

I felt relieved to see randhir occurring behind him in the doorstep. It gave me some strength. Having stood amidst strangers who got me nervous, I badly desired someone known to come and have my back at this time. "Waahhh! Waaaahhh" I surprisingly twitched in my spot as soon as I heard rudra cry.

And that was the moment when I realized that he was awakened. Much to my curiosity, he was wriggling to go away from Shania as she struggled to pull him close in her arms. He turned on his stomach crawling on thee other than side of bed. "Come back here you filthy piece of shit! How dare you disrespect your mother. I came all the way from France leaving behind my spa appointment just to see you but no, you want to cry and run away. Come back now here rudra!" I wish my ears drums could burst before hearing hear unethical tone referring rudra.

I held my heart running on the other side of the bed to catch him as he was on the verge of slipping down the edge of the bed while his mad woman mother dipped on the same on her fours trying to chase him. "rudra!!!" I held him near my chest rubbing his back.

His skin has turned red. He cried on top of his voice amidst his lungs torturing scream near my neck. He was badly shaken. It ripped my heart to see him cry like that. "Shania, BEHAVE!" Her father tried to control her, she wriggled to reach me hitting her claws in the air while moved away.

Oh my gosh! I can't believe this poor soul had seen such heart tearing scenes that was shaking him even now. Thankfully randhir pulled her away and the guards came too at once. "Leave me! I will kill you both. You have become pain in my ass, I said leave me!" She was dragged out with difficulty along with randhir by the guards.

I stood there hugging his son close to myself with streaming eyes, too scared to let him go. His life was in my hands now.

Tbc…