26

26

Two months later...

The morning was fresh and life amazing! There was cool breeze rolling over while the warm body on the bed beside sanyukta made her smile. She turned on her back looking at her husband. He looked like a kid sleeping peacefully with haurs ruffled. However the marks on his skin mad him look more beautiful.

It reminded her the hot make out they had the last night. It was fierce and kind of rougher than the earlier times. Luckily they were in their bungalow not in his parent's or else her loud screams and ears numbing moans would have made the scene awkward and horrible.

The good part was even Sujoy was out for some business work giving them perfect night of their life that was better, more enjoyed and ultimately one of the longest nights of their love making. "Rave! Get up we need to go and see rudra. He will bother your parents with his tantrums." she lovingly ruffled his hair, he smiled in the middle of his yawn as he sluggishly opened his eyes.

"Not fair sanyukta." he crawled over he shoulder placing her head on her breasts. Her mouth formed an oval in shock seeing him go back to sleep. "rudra gets more of your attention than me! I know your baby boy will not stay at peace if you won't go and see him. But at least give some importance to me as well, I am your husband!" he stated snuggling her cleavage.

He was correct. rudra have became her whole and sole priority in these months. He not only have quickly recovered but also became a naughty boy who does but stop messing around unless his Mumma asks him to. He loves her attention. You give him everything at one hand and his mother on the other than, he will choose his mother. She has become his personal property. Not even does he like his Papa when he kisses her on the cheek or lips.

Anyway sanyukta smiled dipping her slender fingers in his hair. "Really Mr. Shekhawat !" There was suspicion playing along with her words. "I don't give you time! If I don't give you time then may I know who are you sleeping here with!" Randhir lifted his head looking her face with partially unlatched eyes.

He smooched her lips for heavenly minutes and replied, "This is my wife, my sanyukta." She raised her brow doubtful of hus words. "The woman who is my superhero, my superwoman, my everything and my goddess" Though it was something to shy upon and look down with blush however, what she does of indeed mind numbing!

sanyukta pushed him aside not aggressively obviously going inside the washroom. He blinked hus eyes for a second trying to understand her mood. She never did that! Why now all of a sudden! "Hey what happened?" Sitting in a half laid and half sitting posture he threw his wait on his elbow while pulling the sheets on his stomach.

What he does not know was that, his compliment of her being 'His everything' didn't satisfy her. Because THERE WAS SOMETHING WHICH HE DIDN'T KNOW! And it was adamant that once he would know that, he would be damn shock. She was planning something real big.

Never mind, this was not new. From past few weeks he had experienced her mood swings like this and much more intense ones too. Without replying she entered in the washroom closing the door on her back. "My everything! My foot." sanyukta murmured turning the showers on.

The cold water droplets made her arc her back at the feeling. Her body was painted with the marks of his teeth and the carving of his nails. Her skin was painted beautifully. She hugged her waist lifting her head up so that the water can drench her face completely. "If I was really His Everything then he must not have left me and moved on with another woman. He is a liar!" She said to her standing in that position letting the water to do its magic on he skin, the magic of soothing.

"Who is a liar, love? Is that me." A pair of strong arms engulfed her from the back. sanyukta promptly open her eyes to look at his face as he rested his chin on her shoulder. He was just perfect. Why will not any women play tricks like Shania to win him. He was a perfect package of hotness, seduction, infatuation and torture.

His piercing gaze could turn anyone hot. Perfect eight pack abs could seduce anyone. That heart ripping smile can make you anyone get infatuated with his looks and lastly, his body could torture anyone like it did to her.

sanyukta closed her eyes suppressing her emotions. 'No sanyukta, not now. Wait for the correct time. That time is not far away, have patience. Even you will get the chance to do it.' She told herself more of controlling herself from doing anything wrong.

There was a fierce battle going within her heart. Irony was that she could not share it with anyone. Not even with Randhir. "Umm no one just like that, liked— to curse like that." She forced a smile turning around. Locking her eyes with his sanyukta pulled him close.

They were not in any clothes and so her large breasts pressed against his torso in a compromising way. His manhood did no good in this case. It poked her womanhood making it wet for it already. sanyukta massaged his nape as her other arm trailed down his throat to his chest then directly round over his back.

He surreally explored infinite secrets lying within her. And having him to herself was one of them. Randhir smiled watching her closely. She has been a good torture and seducer lately and the way she has desired him every now and then as though there was no tomorrow, it made him realize how much he missed over these years.

"Randhir, love me. I want to feel you more and more into me. I want you to love me the best I you can." She dragged themselves near a wall across. She stood sandwiched between him and the wall while directing his lips down to her neck in urgency. "I want you now."

Her wish was his order that he was ought to complete. Randhir didn't wait for another second and immediately attacked her neck sucking her skin severely. He locked his one arm around her waist and the other one busied itself squeezing and playing with her breast. He travelled it down until her clit giving it light strokes.

sanyukta grasped at the bust of enormous feeling. His first two fingers went in and out of her hole while the water overhead did its perfect work of giving a push to his rage. Randhir groaned pinching her lips between her legs thar resulted into making her open her mouth at the beautiful pain that gush down between her legs.

sanyukta moaned while Randhir accepted this chance to ravish her mouth. He kissed every freaking inch of of her mouth closely sucking her tongue. He brought his hands together pressing both her boobs at the same time with such a aggression that she kind of jumped arcing her back.

He pinched her mounds lifting her up until her pink nipples were rubbing on her wet lips. Randhir shot a glance on her face that shone with desires and fulfillment. The next moment he instantly ambushed her poor breasts torturing them until he was satisfied.

"Uhhh, Randhir!" sanyukta screamed placing her hands on his shoulders taking support. Her knees turned weak with his increasing passion.

No sooner did she take a breath after chipping his name than he turned her around all set to enter in her. Randhir caressed her butt lightly before he harshly entered from behind while the entire bathroom resonated with her painful moan.

Tbc....