22

Good to see so many of you speaking. Honestly, that felt real good. So here is the chapter, don't forget to comment and vote. Also, plz mind following my Instagram authors account @chantinglove138 for more updates and posts. Thanks.

_______

Rudra’s back home…

A week later, There was nervousness on Randhir ’s face. He bit his nails whilst sitting on the chair outside the ward impatiently. “Girard! What do you think, how will she react?” he anxiously asked his brother longingly gaping over in his direction.

Sujoy smiled, the same kind of smile he gave him during their journey till here, to the hospital. “You are over thinking brother. There’s no reason in you getting so nervous now. She knows everything right! She has been here the entire week with mom, why are you bothering yourself uselessly! “ Squeezing his shoulder Sujoy gave him a side hug.

They actually have come to the hospital to see Rudra. He was going to be discharged today. The doctors were shocked and considered it more like a miracle seeing his recovery after Sanyukta came to see him the next day of that night and that chaos. He was weak and hardly opened his eyes.

However, as she kept coming and seeing him, he got a lot better and today, he was going to be freed from this stupid hospital. “You are right but will she accept Rudra like her own child?” There was nothing else Sujoy could do than give out a defeated sigh and murderous glance to him.

There is no counting as to how many times he must have said that! Sure thing but, “Do you like to eat food. Yes Rudra! Do you like to eat food?” There came she looking as usually beautiful. The black Turtle neck T-shirt fitted her well with the short pants. Regardless the thing that suited her more was the way how she held Rudra close to her chest.

She had him dolled up in a plain soft baby azure blanket from top to head while she supported his back by keeping one of her hand around and the other under his buttocks making him sit  properly in her hold. Although he still appeared to be weak that he could hardly pull his lips apart and speak.

He constantly stared her face trying to comprehend who this woman could be. Rudra had his fingers curled around the cloth of her tee near the collar bone as she strode ahead with him, protectively. “We will buy you yummyyyyy sandwiches, alright.” He blinked his eyes watching her cute smile smiling himself too.

Only if he could speak then obviously the word that would have spilled out of his mouth have been, ‘Mummy’ because in the manner his eager eyes noticed her fair face that was as innocent as his, it could only be his mother who can talk to him so nicely and love him so much.

As she neared the two brothers who were watching her intriguingly, she smiled. It was surely unanticipated but she will have to say that this was the bestest gift her husband could get her. He was not her baby, but a cute lovely doll who frequently smiled seeing her smiles and blinked his eyes whenever she said something, as in agreement.

“Do you want to go to your daddy?” Sanyukta questioned the bundle of cuteness that was blanketed in a way more adorable blanket that could make anyone stop by and place innumerable kisses on his cute round face.

Obviously from what Rudra’s expressions could tell, he seldom understood what was she saying until he saw the way she was pointing at. He calmly glowered his dark round retina on her finger then at the person it was pointing at, and as soon as he realized it he hurriedly hid himself in her embrace.

Sanyukta chuckled over his cuteness, so did Randhir . So, Rudra too likes to be pampered with attention and sweet talks like his father.

Like father like son.

There was an unexplainable grin adoring their faces. And definitely a beautiful sight to watch. Rudra, who was as weak as a kitten, who cannot even breathe without oxygen mask was exerting his full energy to not go to his father. He liked his new friend cum his new mummy.

“Typical Randhir  junior!” Sujoy remarked only to get a playful hit on his shoulder from his beloved younger brother.

It was an eye soothing sight. Randhir  took a step forward to kiss Rudra. Though he was restricted by the court, yet he didn’t care. The guards stood metres away witnessing everything, yet they didn’t utter a word at all. Uhh may be they understood now, how it feels to be kept away from their kids! Or you can say, they were openly allowing him to meet his son when he was not supposed to!

Anyway, Rudra hesitantly pulled out his hand from the blanket and brushed it on his father’s stubbled cheek. He kept embracing Sanyukta more and more hiding in her throat while he trailed his little palm over his father’s face. “Daddy loves you soo much.” Randhir  stated kissing all over his hand lovingly.

Not even in his entire life during these three years would he have got this opportunity to see his kid up close. All thanks to this woman standing across him holding his recently discharged son. He can’t thank her enough. She has made that thing possible which no one else could do. She got him his son back.

From afar, his parents Mr. And Mrs. Shekhawat admired this adorable pair with moist eyes. “I always knew it, this girl can handle our scumbag Randhir . Just look at them Hardin, they look soo good together. I so love this family.” Mrs. Shekhawat cried hugging her husband’s arms affectionately.

They suffered along with their son, perhaps a little more than Randhir . They had to survive watching their son face so many hardships and then their grandchild. They experienced bad traumas and indefinite disputes too. “You are right. And Just give a close look to Rudra. He looks soo cute in her arms. Like her own flesh. Just look how is he lingering on her skin. Aww, so adorable. He seems more lively than ever.” Mr. Shekhawat idolized their little prince who was returning home with them after fighting one of the battles in the hospital.

After some more adorable time, the Shekhawat family finally stepped out of the hospital. While settling in their respective cars Randhir  halted from helping Sanyukta sit inside his Audi and gazed back at the building in his back. This place has given him unnecessary pain and head ache.

He can’t even say how many times have he stepped in here. There is no description to the emotions he felt here. This was the place where his little warrior came to the world and the only place  he comes frequently to fight against his death. “Hey, what happened?” peeping out of the opened door Sanyukta looked up at his face patting Rudra’s back. He was injected with some immunogen medication and so was sleeping soundly.

Sujoy as well as their parents had left. It was only the three of them still waiting to leave this place. “I have seen many things here, Sanyukta. I can’t even tell what  they are.” She heard him say. This did not make her feel strange or otherwise, rather she smiled holding his wrist and asking him to sit in the  seat next to her.

She actioned him to get in at once. After giving the place a last final glance just as he perched in the driver’s seat, he sensed her caress his cheek with a grin, “Don’t worry this is the last time you are visiting this place. Come on, let’s get going otherwise these guards will start bothering us.” She announced watching out for the two guards who were standing near their car keeping their eyes on them.

Randhir  sighed looking in the same direction tiredly, “God knows when will I be free of their spying eyes!”

Tbc….