The Game part 3: the truth

Okay so my new completed chapters are not showing up on my phone, so i can only work on this when I'm at school!!! That means longer time before I can get a chapter out. Don't kill me kill meh phone Dx

Nami p.o.v

 It seemed time had become frozen after the question was asked. It was like my whole body seemed to freeze a bit, yet my heart wanted to know the answer. In truth I needed to know what Luffy thought about me. If he says he doesn't and I don't move that means he doesn't, but if he says he doesn't and I move that means he telling the truth.

 Luffy seemed to be in a mini panic. He gripped the edge of his hat lowering it as he turned away from me. Is that a blush I see? 

      Luffy p.o.v

        I can't lie! If I do that means Nami will fall more. I didn't want her to find her out this way! Well I didn't know this would happen.

 Lowering the hat over my eyes I allowed  myself to hid my blush spreading across my face. 

        "Yes" I whispered lowly. 

        "I couldn't hear you, and I bet the lovely lady hanging there didn't either" the fake me said appearing beside us. The game tiles all darken as they slowly dissapeared. What the hell is going on? 

        "I think I'm changing the rules a little bit. I'm tired of playing, so I giving you three seconds to answer loud enough that the world can hear or Nami drops to her death" the fake me said. WHAT!  Panick seized me as my body tremble. I open my mouth to talk out loud but I froze. Why can't I say it out loud so Nami can hear me. 

        Gritting my teeth I pulled on my hat harder. 

        "Too late" the fake me said. Then everything went in slow motion. 

        Nami screaming. Sanji cussing trying to be relased from his hold to get Nami. The fake me laughing like a maniac. 

        "NNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIII" I screamed as I turned to catch her. Only problem was that she was holding onto the roots that realased her. 

        "Luffy hurry up and defeat that fake bastard. I don't know how long I can hold on" she screamed down at me. 

        I let a smirk spread on my face as I cracked my knuckles. "Just hold on Nami this won't take long" I said laughing. 

sorry for short chapter................... i'm too busy to work on this story. I'm moving very soon and it's goign to be hetic