Saving The Cook: Foggy Trouble

Nami p.o.v

We were still missing Sanji, Franky, and Usopp. Sanji we knew was stuck in this fog. The other two we had no clue where they are. "If we go into the fog we will be stuck in the illusion, but how do we find Sanji" I asked. "Look up" Robin said. I looked up to see nothing but trees. "You see the fog never touches the top. We can move from the top in hopes to see Sanji. In Nami and mine condition I doubt we can be any help" Robin said. 

That was a good plan thou I don't want to be separated from the others. I gripped the ground stareing out at the fog. "We can't leave you two defenseless. Chopper can we move Robin" Luffy asked. "Yes as long as your careful" Chopper stated. The sound of metal hitting each other knocked me out of my trance. "I'll take Robin. You got Nami" Zoro said. I was stumped to him being nice to anyone. 

"We will split up and come back to this place after a hour or so. Brooke and Chopper you two stay together. Luffy and Nami you are a group and then that leaves Zoro and me" Robin said. We all nodded to her as Zoro picked her up carefully and began to climb up the nearest tree. I felt Luffy warm hands grab my waist pulling up and on his back. Chopper and Brooke were already gone. 

"Ready Nami" he asked. I nodded wrapping my arm around his neck. With one arm stretched back he flung it up grabbing a brack pulling us up. On the first Branch we stopped. The fog covered a good amount of the forest. It was a little visible from the trees. I just hope we can catch a glimps of him. Luff let me down as I made sure to stay off my ankle. One hand staid gripped onto his shoulder as I put most my weight on him.

My eyes searched the bank for a bit. Something blonde caught my eyes. "Luffy look" I said pointing down. Sanji body bearly came into view. He was twirling in circles nearly naked. Good thing he had on his boxers or else he would feel my lighting. "What's he doing" Luffy asked in a clueless voice. "Danicng nearly naked" I said in a annoyed tone.

I shifted my weight before looking over. I could see shadows of Robin and Zoro. They two have spotted the cook. I couldn't find Brooke or Chopper. "How are we suppost to get him" Luffy asked. Brooke said once they touched the fog is when they started illusions. "This may sound crazy but I have a ideal" I said.

"Luffy wrap on arm around the trunk. Use the other to grab Sanji and bring him up. Don't worry about the fog. If you start to fall In the illusion I'll fry you" I said swinging my climact tact around. Luffy gulped and did as I said. In a flash his arm was in the fog. "I got him" he said. 

In seconds his eyes dropped as he sank to his knees. He began to droll at the mouth. "MEAT" he screamed. I let out a sigh and bonked his head. He looked at me with a hungry expression. "Mean turkey leg hit me. I'll eat you first" he stated. 

I sweat dropped at this statement. He did advance on me and I let out a shriek. i couldn't move because of my ankle. I twirled my climact tact and gave him a small frown. "THUNDER TEMPO" I yelled. Lighting struck the rubber dude, but nothing happen.

I hit my head remembering he was holding onto the tree and used it to conduct the energy from the lighting. He open his mouth nearly taking my arm in. I hit him hard on the head and moved to the other side of him. I winced as I put a little pressure on my  ankle. 

Luffy hand let go of the tree and wrapped around me bringing my close to his warm body. His tongue licked the backside of my neck making me freeze in place. "Meat not supposed to taste like tangerines. Wait tangerines! NAMI" he said the daze look gone. "Pull up Sanji" I said not caring that I was still flushed against him. He looked down and pulled his arm u;p. A blonde cook was at the other end still dazed. 

"HOW DARE YOU TAKE THE GIRLS AWAY" he began to scream. I punched him hard on the head. He landed with a thud and open his eyes all the way. "Nami-swan" he said jumping up with hearts in his eyes. "Sanji your fine" Luffy said giggling. He saw the way Luffy was holding me and the blush that was still on my face. His mouth open and his skin paled. He fainted right then and there mumbling that his Nami-swan was gone.