Move On: Where's Usopp and Franky?

Okay so the last chapter messed up. it cut half my work and posted all weird. I'M going to just continue it from here.

CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY

THE FALLEN (A NALU STORY)

________________________________________________________________________

Luffy p.o.v

     The sun rays shined down covering the forest. By the look in the sky it was barely dawn yet the whole place was already getting hot. Sweat began to neat down my face as I began to squirm.

   Due to my squirming Nami ended up waking up. I flinched away slightly not wanting to get punched by her, but all she did was yawn and lean against me once again. Of course the heat got to her now that she was aware and her hand began to fan herself.

   "Why is it so hot" Sanji began to complain. His hands grasped his tie as he pulled it so it was untied and unbotton his shirt all the way down.

   Brooke was the only one unfazed by the heat as he sat by Zoro and Robin. Robin was still sound asleep as well as Zoro. "Luffy" Chopper voice brought me out of my thoughts.

   "What is it Chopper?" I asked. The little doctor was tired and worried. Rubbing his eyes he sat in front of me and Nami before addressing us.

  "Robin needs attention quickly. I need my supplies from the ship. Also the longer we wait the more of a risk Robin wound may become infected" he said. I knew he was right about Robin.

  "What about Nami?" I asked looking at her ankle. Chopper had wrapped it in a paste he made from some plants he recoginzed. The swelling was down now and she was moving it around while siting.

   "The paste I made is a complicated medicine that heals. I learned from a native group of this plant. The paste needs to sit for twenty four hours then the wound be healed. Robin has a lot on hers but its a deep cut they may need stitching. Nami ankle will heal but she cant walk on it for another twelve hours" he explained. My eyes widen at his words and how smart he gotten over two years.

  "We should start heading in the forest to find a way to see the ship. Don't forget Franky and Usopp are still out there" Robin voice cut into our conversation. She was sitting up in a rigged position.

  "Robin you shouldn't be moving in your condition" Chopper began to grow frantic running around her.

  She was right though. We can't just sit her forever.

________________________________________________________________________

Robin p.o.v

   I awoke to the low voices of Luffy and Chopper. My back wasn't hurting as much as it did last night. My eyes began to search around at everyone else here.

  Sanji was stripping; Brooke sat close by staring out to the trees; Luffy, Nami, and Chopper sat on the other side talking. It was more like Nami was leaning against Luffy in a soothing matter. I switched my head to see Zoro fast asleep against the tree beside me.

   I decided to break into the conversation the between Luffy and Chopper.  "We should start heading in the forest to find a way to see the ship. Don't forget Franky and Usopp are still out there" I said.

At the sound of my voice their heads snapped towards me. Chopper going into doctor mode began to run around me checking me over. Ignoring his complaints I notice Luffy face was scrunched up as if he was thinking about my words.

He turned and whispered something into Nami ear before she nodded and sat up against the tree. Luffy stood up gaining everyone attention, except a sleeping Zoro, before he began to speak. "Robin is right. We need to move on and try to find the coast and the Thousand Sunny. Franky and Usopp are still missing too" he stated.

   "When should we leave?" Zoror asked startling me a bit. I swore he was dead to the world earlier.

    Luffy gave us his usual grin before stretching his arm up. "We leave now!" he yelled.

________________________________________________________________________

To all my readers:

I am going to work on one story at a time.till there completed. I'm starting with this one because it will be longer then the rest. please excuse my mistakes within this chapter.