Home

~Y/n's P.O.V~ 

I wake up in the morning realizing that I don't have work today. I go straight to the bathroom but right after I enter the unlocked bathroom with my sleepy eyes...

Me : Who? *rub my eyes* Aaaaahh !!!!

Baekhyun : Woahwoahwoah !! Relax ! It's just me!  Your husband..

Me : *cover my eyes* Not about that... You are topless..

Baekhyun : So? I see.. It's your first time seeing me topless right?

Me : Nope... And I never wanted to..

Baekhyun : Could you please relax.. I am your husband so you shouldn't feel weird..

Me : Why are you my husband again?  Oh yeah .. Our parents ask us to get married.. And owh yeah.. Maybe the girl you met yesterday is used to it.

Baekhyun : You can open your eyes now. The girl yesterday? Are you jealous, miss?  And I'm sure you are used to seeing the guy you hugged last night topless.

Me : Not even close to be jealous .. And the guy I hugged yesterday is my best friend. I don't see anything wrong with it.

Baekhyun : Why do you have too many guy best friends? Don't you talk to girls in school? 

Me : No !! I don't have any girl friends. Relieved?!  *tear fell down*

Baekhyun : Wait.. Are you crying?

Me : No I'm not.. And I sure don't have girls as friends cause they don't want me around... They hate.. They call me 'miss disgusting' ... What else do you want to know?! 

I cried really badly and run back to my bedroom. It really hurts to remember my past..

-Flashback-

Girl 1 : Hey miss disgusting!! What are you doing here?

Me : I-I am doing some duty.

Girl 1 : Get out of my sight, you bitch!

Me : So-sorry..

Then she started kicking me.. Until Changkyun saved me and we become best friends as well with Exo..

-End of flashback-

I cry and cry non-stop.

Baekhyun : Y/n ?!!! Open the door!! I'm very sorry!!  I didn't meant to hurt your feelings... *banging on the door*

Me : *crying*

Baekhyun : Y/n , please.. Let me in.. I'm very very very sorry..

I got up from the bed and go to the door... I let out a sigh and I opened the door.

Baekhyun hugged me tightly right after I open the door.

Baekhyun : I'm so sorry..

Me : It's not your fault... I just got emotional..

Baekhyun : No.. It is clearly mine.. Don't cry anymore... I don't want to see you sad.

Me : I need to take a bath now.

I said and go to take a bath. After a while,  I got dressed and go to the main hall and watch the TV. I just love the existence of Netflix .

As I was watching, I felt a pair of hand coming from behind and close my eyes.

Me : Baek ... What are you doing? 

Baekhyun : So you knew..

Me : Of course I know.. There's just the two of us here.