Such A Flirt!

~Baekhyun's P.O.V~

-The next morning-

I wake up a little early today. I take bath and prepare breakfast for me and my wife .

Not long after,  she wake up and get downstairs.

Y/n : Wow! Is it really you, Baek?

Me : Yeah of course.

Y/n : You wake up too early today.

Me : Once in a blue moon, huh?

Y/n : Yupp..

Me : Come and have breakfast.

After we had our breakfast, we go to work separately.

                        ~Y/n's P.O.V~

As  I reached the office, I saw Baek entering but he suddenly stop and turn to me.

Baekhyun : Y/n, do not enter! Hani is there.

Me : Nothing will happen .. Trust me .

I said and enter. All I said was a lie. I know it's not gonna be okay . I mean, she is blacklisted right?  Why should I be scared?

She roughly pulled my hands right after I enter the office.

Me : Ouuchhh!!!  What do you want?!

Hani : I hate you!!  You should die!!

Me : Then try killing me.. In public.. In my own office .

Hani : Baek is not here. I can kill you anytime I wish.

She started pulling my hair. Suddenly
all the workers started walking into the office.

Sehun : Bitch! Why are you here?

Sehun said while pulling her away from me. Baekhyun suddenly enter.

Baek : Hani!! I told you I hate you so much and will never marry you or even take you as someone I know!!

Hani : Then no one will !! The money is all mine!

Baek : Unfortunately, someone IS married to me !

The whole office : What ?!

Baek : Yes I am married! That's what you want to hear, right?! I am married to someone in this office. Why? Wanna kill her, Hani? Then guess which one of them is my beloved secret wife.. *smirk*

Shit shit shit shit.... He is totally crazy isn't he? Why? Please not me x10 ...

Baek : You can't guess... I'll tell you myself so that you know your actual place. Her place is even higher than yours and she should be respected more than you! 

Hani : Who is it??!!

Everyone is literally surprised and are waiting for the answer.. God.. Save me please. I don't want them to know.. Baek.. Don't make my heart explode here.. I know you like dramas but not now... Please..

Baek.. You know I've always want a sweet experience like this but please.. Not now.. And Y/n !! Focus!!  Act like you know nothing after the bitch is gone.. Everything is going to be alright for me..

Baekhyun start to walk closer to me.

Baek : *grabs my hand* Thi is my WIFE. Now.. What do you think? The girl that you always downgrade.. The girl that you hate.. Is my wife.

Hani : I FUCKING HATE YOU Y/N !!

Hani said and run away from the office. We stayed at the office and the others are looking at us weirdly.