Hurmm..

~Y/n's P.O.V~
"Well.. Let's just let him be and enjoy this holiday.. " I said, trying to look cool. Baekhyun come near me and hugged me tight. "I know it's hard.. Let's go back.. " he said..

"No.. I'm really really fine.." I replied, trying to look cool again. It actually really hurts inside. Baekhyun didn't say anything but he just dragged me to the car. "Okay , then .. But let's just go home.. I suddenly feel sleepy, " Baekhyun said.

" Fine.. Whatever... Let's go~" I replied while getting into the car.  We go back to the hotel. "Let's pack!! " I said. "You want to go home? " he asked. " You said you want to go home . Let's go, " I replied. " Hurmm.... It would be a great idea.. " he said.

We packed and go home. I don't know what he's thinking or doing but I also wanna go home and sleep.. We go home together.

As expected, I go straight to my bed and sleep. I had a really nice sleep. After a while , I wake up. I go downstairs to check if Baekhyun is there too.

I tried searching for him everywhere but I can't find him. So I just decide to go to the kitchen and cook dinner . I bet he went to work.

Suddenly, I felt warm hands wrapped around my waist. I fastly reacted and pushed the hands.

I turned my body around and luckily it's Baekhyun and not done psychotic pervert or something.

Me : Could you please not startle me all the time?? 
Baekhyun : Why?  It's just me.. Your husband ...
Me : Okay,  Mr. Husband whatsoever,  I would like to cook dinner now.. So it would be nice if you just.. Go away!!!
Baekhyun : Hey!!  Don't be too harsh.. Remember that I will be your boss in just another three days.. Let's see how it works ... (smirk)

Then I suddenly realized that we are vey close to each other. He looked at me right at my eyes.. My heart... suddenly felt somehow ticklish..

What am I thinking??!!  Goshh!!!  I pushed him away and put the food I made on the dining table and eat them.

After I finished eating,  I tell Baekhyun that the food is on the dining table. I want to make sure that he really know because he wasn't answering.

When I go to main hall,  I saw him laying helplessly on the couch.

Baekhyun : Y/n ... I don't think I can go on.. Please.. Help me..

I panicked and I don't know what to do.. Oh god!!  Please tell me he's just plating around!! I don't know why but my tears started to fall slowly.. As if it really hurt inside..

                ~ Baekhyun's P.O.V ~

- 5 minutes before -

Hmm.. What if I tease her a bit? I can also see if she has started to fall for me.. Hehehe..

When I heard her footsteps from the kitchen I quickly started my acting.

Y/n : Baekhyun!! 

She ran to me and I said " Y/n ... I don't think I can go on.. Please.. Help me, "
She started crying. I was actually surprised by her action.

I can't.. I felt bad doing this to her.. Urghhh!!  Fine,  I'll tell her!! 

                       ~ Y/n's P.O.V ~

He suddenly wake up.

Baekhyun : No no no!!  Don't cry!!  I.. Iam just kidding!!  I just want to tease you!!  Don't.. Don't cry.. Please..

I hit him hard so many times.

Me : What!!  Are you happy seeing someone cry a river like this??!! I know you don't even love me but please... At least remember that I am your wife !!

Baekhyun : I'm sorry.. I know you cried because you were panicked..
I'm so sorry..

He hugs me and comforts me.

Me : Urghh!!  Whatever.. I'm going upstairs... The food is on the dining table.. I'm sure you heard it just now.. Bye ..

I said and run to my room while wiping my tears. I closed the door ..
What's happening to my heart??!!  It can't be... No!!  Y/n !! Get back to your senses!!  He has someone else that he love.. Let's just meet someone else and flirt. I slap myself and go to bed .

-The next morning-

Lee Jong Suk : Y/n .. I love you so much... Will you be my wife??

Me : Y-

Baekhyun : No!!  She is my wife !! So.. Please go away..

Lee Jong Suk : I don't care!!

The he came close to and about to kiss me!!  Yes!!  This is the moment I've been waiting for.. My whole life!! My  lips are ready..

-The end of dream -

Baekhyun : Yah!!!!  Wake up!! 

                ~ Baekhyun's P.O.V ~

What's wrong with this girl? Why is her lips like that??  Hmm.. Hehehe..

I go on top of and whisper "Y/n .. Wakey wakey.. " .. Thankfully, she woke up.

Y/n : Oppa ~ (open her eyes)  Aaaarghhhhhhh!!!!!  What are you doing here!!  Urghh!!  You just ruined my best dream ever!! 

Me : Oooppss... Sorry not sorry !!

We are still in the position before. She examined our position and asked

Y/n : What are you doing??

Me : Something inappropriate? (smirk)

Y/n : You think I'm scared??

She said while bending over to my face.

Me : Okay then.. If you really want me to go bad.

I said while bending over to her face but she immediately put her head on the pillow. I keep my face really close to hers. Suddenly..

??? : Oops!!  Are we disturbing something? We'll leave.. Byee!!

Y/n : No !!! Not at all!!  Mom!  Dad! 

Me : Goshh!!  Let's go ..