"HUSBAND"

~ Y/n's P.O.V~

Not long after the 'practice' I had , our parents arrive . "Annyeong , my dear child ! How are you both doing ?" my father asked us . I just smile but Baekhyun slightly pulled me and embrace me while saying "For sure , dad ," with a freakin' warm smile . 

"Aww ... It's great seeing you like this ... No more fights and you both look lovely !" my mother said while looking at Mrs Byun who is also smiling warmly . 

"Why don't we get inside ?" I said to make this situation stop . We sit on the couch .Baekhyun keep embracing me even when we're walking . "So , how is work , son ," M.r Byun asked .

"As usual , dad . But ... One thing changed ," he answer and everyone is curious of what changed. I was also curious since nothing have changed at the company .

"Now I have a beautiful wife waiting for me at home everyday ..." he said making everyone smile while I give a fake smile and was cringing to death inside . Uggghhh !!! Now I got what he meant by 'prepare for the worst' ...

Our parents starts to walk around the house . Thankfully , they haven't judge anything ... yet .        "Let me get you some tea ," I said after they are done with the 'house tour' . 

As I went to the kitchen and prepare six cups of tea , Baekhyun and our parents are in the living room , chatting . After I am done with the tea , I go to the living room and serve the tea . 

"Well , I think that would be enough for our visit today , right ? And remember , Baekhyun . Do not let Y/n work just yet ... I am just worried she can't keep up with it . Goodbye ," my father said and all of them left .

"Phew ... That was the hardest acting I've done in my life ," I said while throwing myself on the couch . "Thank god , they didn't sleep here .. Now , it's already late ... Let's go to bed ," Baekhyun said and I just nodd in agreement .

Time Skip 

I wake up as usual but Baekhyun gone to work early today which is kind of weird , but whatever. I take a bath and go to work as usual . 

                                                                     ~Baekhyun's P.O.V~

I go to work early today for a reason . I ask all the workers to leave their unfinished work on their table and I give them one day to rest . "Everyone should be thankful as our new intern , miss Y/n volunteered to do all your works today , so ... Have a good day ," I said to the workers and they started to leave . 

Not long after , Y/n arrived . "Annyeong , jagi ~" I said as she arrived . "Where is everyone and why did you just freely called me 'jagi' ?" Y/n ask in a serious tone .

"I told all the workers that they could have a nice rest today as you , our new intern , voluntarily do the work for everyone ," I told her with a smile . "What ?! How did you ," I cut her sentence off by saying "No complaints . Now do the work I gave ," I said and get back into my precious office .

She just do as I say . She looks kinda cute when she is mad . I actually did half of the work secretly . It feels good to tease her a bit . I keep doing the work and finally , it's lunchtime !

I walked out of my office and invited Y/n to eat with me . "Hey , wanna eat as a 'husband and wife' today ?" I ask and she just shake her head as a no while fully focused on the work . I just leave and have my lunch . She can take care of herself . 

As I am back to the office , Y/n is gone . She probably went to get herself something to eat . I continue with the work until night . 

"Phew !! Finally I'm done ," I said in relief . I peeked at Y/n who is still focusing onthe screen . I texted her :

Me : Hey , still not done with the work ? Such a slow worker ...

Y/n : I'm done with the work ! Who said I haven't ...

Me : Then what are you doing in front of the computer ? 

Y/n : Watching my handsome oppa .

Me : Who ? Me ?

Y/n : NO ! It's Lee Jongsuk . 

Me: Fine , fine . Let's go home , then .

Y/n: Alright , then . 

Our text ended there and both of us went home .