Dugeun dugeun

~Baekhyun's P.O.V~

Me : Come on!!!  Hmm...

Y/n : I am not going.. Even though I can't get my gucci. My life is more precious.

Me : I'm here for you. What are you scared of ? Plus, we are going to work again tomorrow. I want to spend some time with you..  *does aegyo*

Y/n : That doesn't work on me.

Me : You better get your ass on the car right now.. Or I would lift you myself.

Y/n : Try then.. I have gained many weight. You can't even lift me up.

I lift her up. Actually, she wasn't even heavy.

Y/n : How did you??

Me : Shh.. Now just follow me.

She rolled her eyes in annoyance.

                       ~Y/n's P.O.V~

Me : How did you??

Baekhyun : Shh... Now just just follow me.

I rolled my eyes. BUT... I really can't help but my heart beats really fast. Gosh!!!  Y/n .. Wake up!!  He has someone else.. Who is better than you.

He put me in the front seat of the car,  put the seat belt on me and he go to  the driver's seat.

Me : Seriously, Baek?  Where are we going?

Baekhyun : To the shopping mall.

Y/n : Why? 

Baekhyun : To buy the new gucci handbag.. Which part of this don't you understand?

Me : I told you I'm not going.. Well, you know it well that if someone spread this..

Baekhyun : What?  Everyone will know?  Wouldn't that be fantastic?

Me : It would if you don't have any other woman..

Baekhyun : Who said that I have another woman? Why?  Are you jealous? (smirk)

Me : Me?  Jealous?  Oh, talk about yourself when I am with Sehun.

Baekhyun : Fine! I admit it.. I am really really jealous of you.

Me : Wait.. What game are you playing right now? Are there any hidden cameras here?

Baekhyun : Nope.. I am serious. And even if you hate me.. I will make sure.. You will fall in love really hard with your husband ..

Me : Hahah.. So funny

Baekhyun stopped the car.

Me : Owh.. I didn't notice that we are already here.

Baekhyun : Well, yes..

We both got out of the car and I checked if anyone we know is out there. Thankfully, none of them is there .

I walked inside the mall and that is the particular mall that I loved to go to with Chanyeol.. Until that day.

I walked with tears in my eyes. It's not tears of sadness anymore. It's tears of angriness and hate.

Baekhyun suddenly stopped and he turn around. We actually walk separately like we are strangers because people know Baekhyun .

Baekhyun come straight to me. Everyone started to look curiously. I hate this attention.

Baekhyun : Why are you in tears?  Is it because this place? The place where you found that douchebag Chan cheat on you?

Me : How do you know? I am sure I was alone that day and you.. Came to pick me up... To pick the dress..

Baekhyun : I have my own ways... What if you just let those tears in your eyes flow. Or you can keep it and turn them into happiness.

Me : How? 

Baekhyun : Let me show you how.

He pulled me and hugged me really tight.

Me : Baekhyun, what are you doing?  People are looking.

Baekhyun : Just trust me this once. They won't bother in my life anyways. All I have to do is to answer interviews.

Me : So what now?

Baekhyun : Let's see.. Is Chan still there? 

Me : What?  Chan is here? 

Baekhyun : Yupp.. Seems like he's gone.

We broke the hug and fortunately,  peoples around are just doing their business.

Baekhyun : Let's just go back. We can order the Gucci from the company.

Me : Agree.

We get back into our car and Baek drive home. We got inside our house again and for sure I watch Netflix as always.

Baekhyun : Hey... Are you hungry.

Me : No but there's food at the kitchen if you want some.

Baekhyun : Let's eat.. Please..

Me : Fine fine...

I sat on the dining table and I just watch him eat.

Baekhyun : Why are you looking at me like that? 

Me : I'm kinda... Blank.

Baekhyun : Well,  maybe its because I'm too handsome.

Me : Oh god.. It's really hard to have you around.

He smiled and that is all that I remembered before I fell asleep.

I wake up the next day seeing Baekhyun's face right in front of mine.I am really used to this but I don't know why.. I felt like he is really handsome.

I whispered to myself  "he have someone else... Forget it "

Baekhyun suddenly opened his eyes.

Baekhyun : No I don't.

Me : Oh god ! Are you awake ?

Baekhyun : Sort of? And I heard you.

I wake up and take a shower right away to run from the situation. He chuckled .

I got out of the bathroom and act as if nothing happened.

Baekhyun : Jagiyaa ~~

Me : Who?  Is your girlfriend here?  Oh god , I should hide...

Baekhyun : Nope. My jagi is youu. So.. What would you like to have for breakfast?

Me : I don't know .. Wait shouldn't I start working today ?!

Baekhyun : Yupp.. So do I.

Me : Oh, shoot!  I'm too late !! What am I gonna do?

Baekhyun : What are you afraid of ? Your boss is right in front of you. Well, late just go together so that it would not look weird... Okay?

Me : Okay then.

Both of us got ready and fo to woek together. As I entered,  everyone welcomed me nicely .