Cheat!

~Y/n's P.O.V~
I did my work as usual at my place. And then,  suddenly... "Who are you,  by the way? "

Hana asked me with an annoyed tone. I smiled and say "I am Song Y/n . The new intern here. Nice to meet you, " .

"Not really nice seeing a new girl here.Who interviewed her? " she said loudly so that everyone can hear.

"She was interviewed by M.r Byun hinself, " Sehun said. She was kinda shocked with the answer.

"Oh.. Okay then, " she said. "I'm going to see my husband in his office. Byee"
She said again with an annoying tone.

I just continue with my work until lunch time comes. I got to the nearest McDonalds.

  I go and get what I usually eat and eat alone as I usually do ... Isn't my life in Korea too boring? 

While I was busy with all those thoughts, something caught my eyes.

It is.... Baekhyun and Hana. Hmm...  Probably,  Hana is right. He can just marry two person at a time.

They seem kind of close. Whatever.. Why do I funking care? I continue eating and I go back to my office after I finished.

"Oh... Sehun aah.. Wae? Are there anything that I can help you with? "
I said as I saw Sehun at my place.

"Ah..  You are back. Can I get the photoshoot ideas from the past years?  I was actually waiting for you, " he answered.

"Aishh.. You should just call me, " I replied. I took the files and gave it to him. "What are you going to do with it? " I asked.

"Your beloved boss is waiting for the photoshoot idea for this year..  I don't even picked a model yet..  The model can be anyone..  But I don't have anyone in mind.. " Sehun explained..

"Aigoo.. Poor Sehun..  That crazy boss should think of it himself, " I replied.
I continue doing my work after that.

After the long day,  I decided to go home and not work overtime. I go home alone and it really feels like heaven.

I cook something for myself and sleep. He must have go on a date and ate something.

~Time Skip~

I woke up and realized that Baekhyun is not there. Maybe he slept at Hana's house... I prepared myself and go to work happily.

On my way to work my phone rang and I just answered it without looking who the person is.

"Yeobuseyo?" I said.  "It's me.. Chanyeol, " I hang up right after I heard who is it . I can't help but cry badly while driving.

I don't even want to act like I know him. I hate him so much!!!

I wiped my tears and fixed my make up before I get to my office. I gave a big,  warm smile as I entered as if nothing happened.

I sat on my chair and let out a loud sigh . I was about to continue my work but our 'Queen Hana' wants some coffee.

While I go to make the coffee for her , Mrs Kim called me and could not decline the greatest person .

"I'm coming," I said while quickly delivering the coffee. I go directly to her after that.

"Yes?" I said with a smile. "Can you photostat this for me? " she said while handing me the paper.

I go and do it for her.  I gave the copy to her and sat again . "Ooh... Someone has gotten so busy, " Sehun said,  fooling around.

I just smiled and shake my head.