"I'm gonna go bring this to Harry. I'll right back." I told Maddy grabbing the slices and my keycard.

"Okay. I'll shower now while you're gone."

I made my way to Harry's room, having to go to the top floor for his suite.

I reached his room and knocked on the door. "Housekeeping." I said in a high-pitched voice.

I didn't hear anything so I knocked again. Nothing. Hmm he should be here he would have to leave soon for the arena.

I pulled out my phone and called him but he didn't answer. Weird.

Just as I was about to leave a text came through.

Harry: What's up?

What's up? That's unlike him.

Me: I'm outside your door with pizza.

Harry: Oh thanks but I'm at lunch.

Maybe I was reading too much into it but he was being short and kind of vague.

Me: Ok. I'll save for you later. See you at arena then.

I turned and left, feeling deflated. I was probably just being paranoid.

I returned to the room and Maddy was still in the bathroom. I was grabbing my outfit when my phone went off with a google alert. I set them up for Harry as per Jim's request. They were mostly about the tour recently. I usually just skimmed them but this one caught me by surprise.

Harry Winter Getting Cozy with Gemma Manes

It was TMZ and I should have known better than to click on their trash site but I couldn't help it. I clicked on the picture of Harry and Gemma sitting at a small table somewhere.

The article opened, showing more pictures of the two of them; eating, laughing and one of her hand on his.

It just speculated if they were re-kindling their romance and of course they had a "source".

I didn't know how to feel about seeing it. Normally I would think nothing of it, but after our conversation this morning and his vagueness through text, I was angry. Why would I ever think he could not be with women?

I clicked off the article and tossed my phone back on the bed. I couldn't get angry or let it interfere with anything. I would not let this ruin my job.

Maddy came out of the bathroom and I headed in, trying to relax and I showered but it didn't really work. I was still wound up.

We got ready and headed down to the lobby. We were going to set things up ahead of time, there was more to do this time since it was two nights and a lot more people would be in the green room afterwards. So many celebrities were coming. The rumors were flying about who.

When we got to the lobby, I spotted Jim and headed to him.

"Ah Penelope. Have you heard from Harry?"

Uh oh. "Earlier he said he was getting lunch."

Jim pursed his lips. "Yes he told me that too but I haven't heard from him since and he's not here. He's going to put me in an early grave."

"I can try calling him."

He nodded and I pulled out my phone, dialing him. I turned away from the crowd and saw him making his way toward us from outside. I hung up as I caught his eye.

"Harry! Where have you been? I've been trying to call you! We need to leave." Jim yelled next to me as Harry neared us.

"Don't get your knickers in a twist. I was with a friend. I'm here. Let's go." He said laughing.

Jim, nor I, thought it was funny. But for different reasons.

Jim turned to everyone and whistled. "Alright everyone on the shuttles, let's go!"

I ignored Harry and went to get on the shuttle. Harry followed behind not saying anything.

I got on the first shuttle and went to sit in the back. I sat down and Harry immediately sat down beside me. Great.

"P?" He asked looking at me.

"Yeah?" I turned to look at him.

"What's wrong? You seem irritated." His face was full of concern.

"Nothing. I'm fine." I wasn't good at lying.

"You sure? You sure you don't want to ask me about anything or..."

"No, why is there something I should?" I asked going along with his game.

"She's just a friend. She was at People for a shoot. Asked if I wanted to go for lunch so I went. Nothing more, despite what they say online. Which, by the way, you should know better than to believe." I looked into his eyes and felt my anger melt away. I believed him.

"I know. I'm sorry. You were just kind of secretive before so I dunno. But why was she holding your hand?"

"Secretive? You mean the texts? I didn't want to be rude. She was telling me a pretty intense story at the time. And she held my hand because she was thanking me for listening. She needed a friend."

I felt like an idiot. "I'm sorry Harry."

He shrugged and smiled. "For what?"

He put his arm around me and pulled me in. "I like jealous P. Guess were even now huh?"

I pushed away from him and laughed. "Shut up."

Just like that we were back to normal. Except a bit more complicated.