《︎𝐺𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑎 𝑡𝑟𝑦》︎

Start from the beginning

Her fingers glide through my hair. She pulls away from the kiss in a daze. Both us breathing heavy, lips were swollen from the kiss.

"That was."

"Wow."
"So can you please give us a try now."

"Sure."

Y/N PoV
I went home happy that day. I couldn't help but smile as I think about what happened between me and San earlier.

"Why are you smiling so much you weirdo?"

"Something happened."

"You finally got a boyfriend."

"Wwhhaatt no."

"You're acting suspicious."

"No you're acting suspicious."

"Uh huh."

Damn, that boy is noisy. I mean I am his little sister but he shouldn't be trying to get up in my business like that.

Saturday
March 21st,
I just got off work. That job is kicking my ass but I need it. My mom or Dad won't give money anymore so I had to start working.

Anyway getting home I immediately rushed to my room to text San but was stopped by my mom.

"Sweetie, I need you to do the laundry for me."

"Can I do it after I finish my homework for school?"

"If you get it done now you can have enough time to do whatever you want."

"Fine I'll do the laundry first."

I rush up to my room to shower and change before send a text to San telling him I can't hang out with him tonight before going to do the laundry.

30 minutes into washing the laundry a knock on the front door was heard. I open the door to see the guys. I didn't even know that they were coming over.

WY: "Damn y/n. I've never seen you wear that before."

HJ: "Be quiet. Y/N is Seonghwa here."

Y/N: "Yeah he's up in his room."

YS: "Thank you."

Everyone walks past me and up the stairs. As I turn around to shut the door I see San standing there.

"Why did you blow me off tonight?"

"I had to do my chores San."

"I could've helped. I want to be a helpful boyfriend."

"I didn't want to waste your time."

"You wouldn't have wasted my time. So can I help you?"

"Fine, you big baby come on."

I should've known this was going to happen. I mean it's San how could I not sense he was up to something.

As soon as we entered the washing room I was placed on top of the Washer.

"San what are you doing. I thought you said you wanted to help me."

"I wanna do something else now."

"Like what."

"Like kiss my girlfriend or maybe even eat my girlfriend out on top of the washer machine."

"Yeah no because we could caught."

"Come on baby."

"Fine only because you're cute."

30 Minutes Later

I sigh and throw my head back as San's tongue laps over my clit. His fingers pump in and out of me making eyes roll to the back of my head.

The door creaks up but we didn't hear it. A scream rings through the washing room knocking me out of my thoughts. I push San from between my thighs as I close my legs.

San wipes my arousal from his face before blushing like crazy. Seonghwa just stands there with no emotion his face at all.

"I guess I should've known this was going to happen. I mean the way you guys look at each other so I guess I'm ok with this. Now get out and put on some clothes Y/N."

Seonghwa leaves out of the room making me and San look at each other like wtf just happened.

"See what look what happens when you give things a try."

"Shut up."

"No now give me a kiss."

"No not before you wash that cum filled mouth out and brush your teeth."

"But it's your cum."

"I don't give two fuckity fucks."

"Dang, she already tripping on me."

"What you say Choi San."

"Nothing baby."