~ Chapter 11 ~

As he drove me home I was humming to every song that came on the radio, occasionally singing.

"you know y/n, you have a really good voice." he quickly smiled over to me, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Are you sure?" I shyly asked. 

"yeah y/n, your like, amazing" he slightly laughed. I joined and smiled. as the new songs played Shawn started to hum and oh my god.

He sounded like a living angel.

"oh my god, Shawn."

"what?!"

"you sound amazing too!"

"I know right." he chuckled, I sighed and giggled.

Soon we arrived at my house. This perfect night was actually coming to an end. As he parked his car I unbuckled my seatbelt but didn't get out of my seat.

I turned my body and head over towards Shawn and gave a little smile. He smiled too, starting to blush. He put his hands through his hair, and let that one single strand stay untamed. 

How could a human look so perfect? His lips looked soft and were the aesthetic colour of pink roses. His skin was smooth and was literally glowing as if he was a god. His eyes shimmered with tones of browns and greens, giving a beautiful hazel look. His hair was as fluffy as the clouds in a summer sky and it shined in the car. Even his scar on his cheek was perfect.

The air in the car started to feel warm, and my cheeks started to feel that way too. I shifted towards Shawn again, getting closer to his body. 

He and I started to lean in at the same time and I could feel my chest tighten. I quickly jolted my lips in the direction of his cheek and gave him a small peck. I pulled back and saw a confused look on Shawns face.

"I'm sorry, I've just never done this before..." I rubbed my neck slowly.

"it's okay, we have time." he placed his hand on my hand, which was resting on my thigh.

"thank you." I gave him a sympathetic smile.

"well I've got to go inside, or else my mums gonna kill me. Thank you for such a great night, it couldn't have gone better." I gave him a wide smile and he returned with one too.

"I had an amazing time too, ill see you on Monday."

"bye, Shawn." I started to open the car door and jumped out.

"bye y/n. have a good sleep." he gave me a wink and we both laughed at the same time.

"you too!" I smiled. I started to walk to my front door, and knocked waiting for my mum to open it for me. I looked back at Shawn car one last time and waved, saying goodbye. he waved back and blew a kiss to me. I started to blush and pretended to catch it. I saw him laugh through the window and i was about to join him when my mum opened the door. I spun around and met her face.

"Hey y/n"

"hey, mum!" I gave her a hug and walked into the house.

"well, someones in a good mood!"

"haha yep! you got that right." I laughed and headed up to my room.

I was in the bested mood I could've been in

and all because of

Shawn. 

A/N

So on the 31st of October, I went to a Shawn concert (which was amazing btw) and now in like 3 days I'm going to a why don't we concert. IM SO EXCITED! so ye, and also I'm starting to have exams so don't expect updates for like a week or two