♡ Voodoo Doll ♥

Heyy there minna! I was literally hooked on this song, so I decided to write a songfic featuring my second best ship: GrUvia! :3

I didn't include the bridge coz I'm lazy :P Enjoy, bakas! :)

~>*

I don't even like you

Why'd you want to go and make me feel this way?

Juvia ran up to Gray and hugged him from behind. "Gray-sama's back is so warm," she breathed, drawing out the "warm". She hugged him closer to her; Gray felt the heat rising to his cheeks. Is he actually... blushing?

And I don't understand what's happened

I keep saying things I never say

"Uh, thanks," Gray muttered softly under his breath. Wait, what?

I can feel you watching even when you're nowhere to be seen

I can feel you touching even when you're far away from me

Gray had always felt Juvia's presence right behind him when he was alone, or with somebody, or a whole crowd; he missed her gentle, loving touch that he denied almost every day.

Tell me where you're hiding your voodoo doll

'Cause I can't control myself

Gray's mind drifted back to the time when he and Juvia first fought each other as he walked away from the said girl. He remembered her cloak having clipped a teru-teru bozu, which was some kind of Japanese ghost doll that Juvia had kept for luck and good weather. He also remembered the time when he accidentally groped—okay, he was totally not comfortable thinking about it, and his cheeks turned hot again.

I don't wanna stay, wanna run away

But I'm trapped under your spell

Somehow, something about Juvia seemed so... enchanting, so enchanting that he was enchanted by it, that he was drawn to her every time she spoke to him with her soft willowy voice, every little movement that she made, every trace of physical contact with him.

And it hurts in my head and my heart and my chest

And I'm having trouble catching my breath

Gray drew a sharp breath and rubbed his forehead. It sure was confusing enough to have a fangirl like Juvia, but having mixed feelings for her was so much more complicated.

Won't you please stop loving me to death?

I don't even see my friends no more

'Cause I keep hanging out with you

He thought back to all those times: walking together with her when they found Frosch, creating that awesome Unison Raid, and so on. It actually was true; he rarely hung out with Team Natsu now that he spent all his time on her.

I don't know how you kept me up all night

Or how I got this tattoo

I can feel you watching even when you're nowhere to be seen

I can feel you touching even when you're far away from me

Tell me where you're hiding your voodoo doll

'Cause I can't control myself

I don't wanna stay, wanna run away

But I'm trapped under your spell

And it hurts in my head and my heart and my chest

And I'm having trouble catching my breath

He let out a sigh.

"Won't you please stop loving me to death?"

That thought resonated in Gray's mind for a bit, to him it made a great deal of sense.

...

I guess that's all for today, minna! Thanks for reading, and if you liked this, give it a VOTE and COMMENT to let me know! ;)

Today we got our school magazine! :D I SAW NATSU OMIGOSH okay, it wasn't literally Natsu, but his body and a guy's head. But still :)! 

I need a fangirl pal. Where can I find one? PM me if you can suggest some to me! *wink wink*

Sorry for being offline for WEEKS, guys! Soooo busy but I know I can catch up with everything this year end holidays! :) Arigatou minna! :D

-Kaya-chan