Chapter 14- Telling the Truth

Start from the beginning

I sweat dropped at the last part. "It's better if you don't know, you'll be safer that way."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you don't have to worry about a thing. I'm going to fight Janus myself, even if I have to fight against his whole army of Tenebris and beasts." I replied in a careless tone. A tone which I mistakenly used. In a blink of an eye, Sonic had my hands above me in a tight grip.

Geez, what's making him act this way?!

"What?!" He was angry, that I could tell with his blazing eyes, gritted teeth, and not to mention again- the tight grip.

"I said-"

"I know what you said. We will be damned if we'll let you fight them alone! We are going to help whether you like it or not!"

My eyes widened. Are they crazy?! Maybe I should give them a picture of who and what Janus is. "He's a black hedgehog with red eyes! He controls the dark! He can appear behind you and take your life before you can even scream for help! He's evil, merciless, and downright dangerous!" I took several breaths before adding, "Besides, I am destined to fight him and destroy him once and for all."

Cream shook her head. "Sorry Amy but...we can't  let you do this alone. We are always with one another, no matter how tough it is. You should know that."

My eyes softened at her words but...they should really get the picture I'm trying to paint! "Guys, I appreciate it but I don't want you to get involved in this. This is my fight and you stay out of it."

Suddenly, Sonic smirked. "Oh, really? Well that won't happen. Because we're with you every step of the way." 

"And I alr-"

"Besides, you need some back up just in case. Also, what if he'll involve civilians, and when that happens we act. I think its better to know about it before hand so we'll be aware of what we're fighting here."

Can someone hand me a knife? So I could stab myself? Because he is making things more complicated! Then, he used his most powerful weapon. His puppy eyes -the ones he know I can't resist. Even though this argument was pointless, I felt my resolve crumbling to dust.

"FINE!! You win!" I yelled in frustration, throwing my hands up with emphasis. They all cheered.

"Remember what I said, Ames." He spoke up. "We won't leave you behind to face this alone. We are always with you." He said with a smile and a thumbs up. 

I looked at the others, and I saw the determination and will in their eyes. I hadn't realized that Sonic let go of my wrists a long time ago. I could not help but fell on my knees and reflect on why I have such great friends.

Managing a small smile, I spoke. "Okay." Then stood up again, catching their attention. "Very well, then I guess I need to tell you a truth about myself."

"About yourself?" Rouge asked with knitted brows.

"I am a princess."

SILENCE...

"I'm sorry, I think I went deaf for a moment there, can you say it again?" Knuckles asked as he shook his head.

My eye twitched, I know what they were thinking. Knowing someone for almost all your life, especially when you know what she was like -spoiled, nuisance, crybaby, brat, loud, ditzy and a crazy fan- hearing that she was a princess can be quite a shock.

"There is a reason as to why I act like a spoiled brat all those years and yes, I. Am. A. Princess." I added an emphasis on my title with a dark look, letting them know I was not joking.

Catching up, I saw Sonic pale and the others shout, "WHAT?!"

I sighed, I guess I have to start from the bottom. Then that's when I realized that I feel so tired, "Another story time will be told later. Right now, I'm heading off to bed." With that, I bolted up the stairs and to my room in Tails' home, leaving the others to gape at the spot where I was standing.

~*~*~*~

"Master, the three shadows were killed." The same shadow as before reported. 

"I am aware." A pause. "Send one of my pets in three days. I want to see how she fights against it."

The shadow bowed. "Yes, Master." And disappeared in a black smoke.

The dark hedgehog stepped down from his throne and approached his large window. The outside world was dark, no light to be seen. Like a night without the moon and the stars.

"Soon I shall escape this prison. And when I do, prepare yourself Amelia, because I'm taking back what's going to be mine." With a smirk, he turned away, his red eyes glinted maliciously.

~*~*~*~

Hello, guys! Sorry for the very long update. If you want the reason why, just got to my profile. I have been very busy lately and there was a blackout the whole day. I almost look dead. You see, I cannot simply live without electricity. Because wthout it, there is no entertainment and a whole lot of time of boredom. I even threw a fit!

I really, really, really hope you like this chapter. I know the part where Amy revealed about her powers suck! And that this chapter is short so I apologize. I wasn't able to update earlier!

I really hope you Comment, Vote and Follow! I really apprecieate the suppport your showing and I can't believe this book reached 1, 200+! It may not seem a lot to other people but it is for me! Thank you somuch, guys! I love you all!

See you next time~