Chapter 6- Night Run

Hey guys! I thought of deleting this story but after I saw 113 reads, it gave me will to continue and I'm determined to make this story better. I hope you guys will continue reading this story, as this mean so much to me. So here I present to you the new chapter!

P. S I don't own Sonic the Hedgehog

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The Shadow lunged at Amy but she jumped to the side to avoid it, grazing her knee. She quickly turned on her back and rolled to the side in time to see a purple claw on the place where her head had been.

'That was close!' Amy thought, relieved. Her eyes widen as she quickly jumped away to dodge the claws. Her eyes caught a small hole on a tree. She ran to it and leaned on the trunk, waiting for the shadow to bare its claws at her.

The Shadow Killer hissed in anger. "I will make you break that seal, princess!" It lunged at her, aiming at her chest but Amy dodged in time for its claws to go through the hole and to the other side of the tree. It pulled its claws back to no avail. He was stuck!

Amy took this time to ran. She didn't dare glanced back. She ran and ran, not knowing where she's headed. Then suddenly, a blur passed her.

"AAHHH!" Amy screamed as she covered her ears and ducked.

"HEY! Hey, hey, Ames! Stop screaming!"

Amy paused and uncovered her ears. "S-Sonic?" She asked, wide-eyed. "What are you doing out here? In this time of night?" She asked. Now was not the time for a conversation, seeing as there's a Shadow Killer out to get her but she was curious.

Sonic scratched his head. "Out on a night run, I suppose." Then he raised his eyebrow when he saw Amy's form. Her knee was scratched and bleeding, her dress was torn and dirtied, and she's panting as if she was running. "What happened to you?"

"H-Huh?" Amy looked over herself and tried to meet Sonic's eyes, laughing nervously. "Uhh, I tripped?" Amy inwardly slapped herself. 'Tripped? Really?' 

"I don't believe you." Sonic crossed his arms. "What's going on, Amy?"

Amy opened her mouth when a scratchy voice made her freeze.

"Where do you think you're going, Rose?!" And right behind her, the Shadow Killer was fast approaching.

Sonic's eyes widened. "What the heck is that?!"

Amy looked at him in panic. "Sonic, run as fast as you can away from here."

Sonic looked shocked. "What? And leave you here?"

"I can take care of myself. Now go!"

Sonic shook his head. "No can do." He suddenly carried Amy bridal style and ran before the shadow can strike them.

"Curse you, blue hedgehog."

~**~

I know, short. But I am not in the mood today after working so much. Well, I hope you  like it!