Chapter 5: The Ride

The way his hand wrapped itself around her waist, it gave her back chills. They walked further away from the ballroom, until the lights were no longer visible to their eyes.

It was the moonlight that gave them the enjoyment to see the glowing flora and fauna in the garden, fireflies glowing in the dark shadows of the trees.

His emerald eyes focused on her pale skin, which seemed to be more beautiful up close in the rays of the moon, her blue eyes wandering from a moonflower to another.

"So... Is there more to Prince Aiden than his amazing dancing skills?"

The Northern prince seemed to be in a daze. His locked gaze on her face snapped him awake after hearing her question.

"You're a natural as well, my queen. You were the one who led me in the first place. How come you declined the others' offers, then?" Aiden asked.

"You, didn't answer my question, Prince Aiden." The queen chuckled.

Aiden breathed deeply, "Well, I'm just an ordinary prince of the Northern Isles, I like fencing, I am the only child. And... I might as well describe myself as cold."

"Cold? I would even go as far as describing you social."

"You don't know me yet, my queen. And to answer your question earlier, I would add a few, important things. I am a rebel, I rebel against my own father, who currently rules the country. I've spent more than fifteen years protecting my mother from his abusive clutches, got enough bruises, and had spat enough on people to prove I'm the coldest person in my kingdom."

"He once offered me all a thief could ever ask for; towers of gold, bronze, and silver. He tried to steal my senses, tried to fool me to believe he changed. But I'm more than that, my queen. I never wanted those, I never wanted to be next in line for the throne. I just wanted my mother to be safe from his hands."

Elsa smiled at him, sitting on the fountain.

"Wow... You sure need to let it all out, hmm?" She smiled.

Aiden looked at her oddly.

"I know just the thing you need."
____________________________________
After following the Queen to a small clearing by the port, he was getting more curious and curious by the passing moment. But the excitement in his heart grew as he realized, they just escaped from the boring summit ball! It was a mischievous thing the composed queen could do, surprisingly.

"Aah, aah~" She suddenly sung a melody.

(The tune of the call in Frozen 2)

Nothing happened to the surrounding.

"Aah, aah~" she sung louder.

This time, the flesh of the fjord suddenly began to glow. Rising from the deep depths of the waters is the water spirit, the Nokk.

Its glowing eyes stared into Elsa, motioning for her to hop on.

A wave of leaves suddenly circled the queen, earning laughs from her, "Why, the wind had decided to grace us with its presence, no?"

The great majestic water spirit nodded.

Meanwhile, Aiden couldn't believe his eyes. The noble steed had risen from the flesh of the seas, made out of pure water. His jaw never wanted to close at the moment, his eyes fixed on the majestic water horse.

"Beautiful, isn't he?" Elsa smiled.

"I couldn't agree more. I have never seen anything so... Magical, before." Aiden shook his head, "What are you doing-?"