-1 hour later-

The van came to a stop with Hoseok oppa saying, "It's here!" And that immediately caused my heart to thump heavily. Everyone got of the van and went in front of it.

"So, we'll start with deviding ourselves to three groups. The first one will be Jennie, Taehyung, Rose, and Jimin. You guys will be searching for clues downstairs and in the basement. We will be keeping touch with these walkie talkies, ok?" Namjoon oppa said to the group while they nodded.

"The second one will be Jisoo, Seokjin, Hoseok, and me. We will be at the entrance and front porch." He continued.

"And then the third one will be Lisa, Jungkook, and Yoongi. You guys will search upstairs and on the roof. Clear?"

"Clear!" We all said in unison as we found our group and go to the place we were assigned to by Namjoon oppa. Not gonna lie, he's a very good leader.

But still why do I have to be in the same group as Jungcock? i rolled my eyes looking at the two boys behind me trying to figure out the plan whilst I grab my skull shaped dagger and played with it. I sigh as I hear them still chattering behind me.

I turn towards them while walking backwards, "Thinking too much, could just lead you to failure." I said lazily. Jungcock walk towards me and chuckled at me.

"If you think that you're so right, why don't you do it yourself?" He said while folding his arms in a bossy way while I just glared at him. meanwhile, Yoongi oppa tried to calm the both of us down but I didn't pay one bit attention to him as I am so mad at Jungcock right now, he really is acting like a dick.

"Fine! I'll show you what I can do!" I yelled and grab my grabbling hook and launch it to the roof top resulting for my body to be carried of with it, and I instantly got to the roof.

I'll show him what I can do.

~•~
jungkσσk
~•~

"Who the heck does she think she is?!" I spoke aggressively to Yoongi hyung.

"You don't know who she is yet, Jungkook." He spoke calmly and I chuckled at that.

"Damn right I know who she is, a girl that doesn't have a sense of self consciousness." I rolled my eyes while playing with my gun. I heard him sigh and chuckled as well.

"I have done research on those girls and all of them.. to my surprised, is more powerful than we ever imagined. To tell you the truth, they are on the same level as us." I scoffed as he finished.

"Don't make me laugh hyung! Just forget it, I'm beginning to feel dizzy by thinking about them. Let's just get this done so I can have a warm shower." I yawned lazily.

We finally entered the house which looked drastic. The walls were black and full of dust. The furniture was still there and the water was still running on the sink. We got up to the rooms. I checked one room and Yoongi hyung checked the other room.

I turn on my flash light and moved it to the area that I found suspicious. I grab some papers that were spreading on the floor. I picked one that has a smudge of fresh blood stain on it. I covered my noise with my hands as I sniffed the liquid.

Human blood. I knew it.

EXO was obviously still in the move, however I didn't expect that they would do this. Killing monsters are brutal enough, but killing humans is already on another level. I furrowed my eyebrows and scratch my temples as I felt myself giving into my vampire form. Since I smelled the blood, of course I couldn't hold back, especially if this is human blood.