Part IX

~•~
ℓ ι ѕ α
~•~

After that night, we were still scared on what we saw. But finding the hideout of EXO is more important. At the moment I remembered it was way past 10 PM and me and Chaeyoung are in our room doing our homework. Then I felt a vibaration in my left jeans pocket. I took out my phone from it and read the message that appeard in the front page.

___

Jungkook

Hurry up, the hyungs and I are picking you guys up in 15 minutes.

Lisa

okay, it's about EXO right?
seen

Jungkook

if it wasn't EXO, what would it be?
Genious.

Lisa

F you.

___

That jerk. I was just asking.

"What is it, Lis?" I looked in front of me to face Chaeyoung, with her eyes still glued to her homework.

"We need to get ready to finding EXO's hideout. The boys are picking us up in 15 minutes." I said while opening the closet door to change.

"Okay! I'll go take a shower." I nodded.

I already text the unnies right before I reply to Jungkook. Once I change my clothes and loaded my pockets with daggers, a sudden pain came from my heart resulting me to fall down and touch the area that's hurt.

No.. not this again..

It was already a year since I experince this pain. Why did it suddenly come back?

I hear the door of the bathroom opening and Chaeyoungie saw me.

"Lisa!!" She instantly crouched down and look at the area I was touching. She looked so worried that I felt guilty to make her this way because me.

"Chae, i-it's happening again." I managed to say through my heavy breathing. The pain was unbearable,  it's like you were stab 100 times in the chest but it just keeps getting deeper. I can't even control my breathing very well.

"No way that's happening again, Lisa I think you should skip on this mission. I couldn't risk you being hurt again." She said. Holding back her tears that are threathening to drop. Despite that, I shook my head.

"No, this is our first mission with the boys. I can't be a partypooper. I can endure the pain, really." She sigh and whispered, "I'll leave it to you Lis, I have to trust you.''

~|~

20 minutes later

We are all picked up by the boys and are headed to the location. There was an awkward silence that filled the whole van which Hoseok oppa was driving. Then Jisoo unnie asked, "Where are we going again?"

"It's one of EXO's hideout. They have a main one which we'll be checking tomorrow." Namjoon said earning a nod from her. The whole journey to there was silent, and I guess everyone is in their own train of thoughts, I was too.

This is our first mission with the boys, and I don't know if it will be easy or not since today is just checking the hideout. Not actually fighting.