Chapter 6

"Mommy, does daddy know what you do at night?" Jasmine asked Laurel innocently.

"Yes, he does. And he's actually going to be helping me. I called Aunt Felicity and she will be waiting for us." Laurel said and Jasmine clapped eagerly.

"So, does Felicity know you're bringing me?" Oliver asked.

"She does and honestly, I think she might have a little crush on you." Laurel said.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure she knows I'm devoted to you." Oliver said.

"Good." Laurel said as they kissed.

"Ew." Jasmine said and her parents smiled.

"Gonna have to get used to an audience." Oliver said and Laurel smiled.

"You okay with that?" Laurel asked.

"I mean, I never thought I'd be a father at my age, but I am happy to be one." Oliver said and Laurel smiled.

"I never thought I'd be a mother before I got married, but it's been a blessing." Laurel said.

"Can we go see Aunt Felicity now?" Jasmine asked, completely unaware of the conversation her parents were having.

"Yeah, let's go." Oliver said, eager to see Laurel's base.

Oliver was surprised when the walked up to the building that had once been his campaign office when he'd run for mayor. Which reminded him, since he still planned on running for mayor again in the next election, first he needed to take down Diaz, since he'd gotten him impeached and leaked his identity to the world.

"This is your base?" Oliver asked as they entered the building.

"No, this is just a crummy building. This is my base." Laurel said as she pressed a button to reveal the hidden elevator.

"Where'd you find a building with a hidden elevator?" Oliver asked.

"Just come on." Laurel said as they entered the elevator.

When the elevator opened, Oliver was surprised to find the bunker looking like it did on the old earth one.

"I see you went with a lot of green." Oliver said, since he'd honestly been expecting it to look more like the bunker he'd seen on earth 2.

"I let Jasmine pick out the colors." Laurel said.

"So I'm guessing green is your favorite color." Oliver asked his daughter.

"Yeah, what's yours?" Jasmine asked and Oliver smiled.

"Green is my favorite color to." Oliver said and Jasmine grinned at that.

"So mind telling me why you brought your ex to our secret bunker?" Felicity Smoak asked as she walked into sight.

"Aunt Felicity." Jasmine said as she ran to hug the other woman.

"Hey squirt. I have your play area set up." Felicity said as she hugged her.

"Can I go?" Jasmine asked.

"Yes." Laurel said as Jasmine ran off to the area Laurel and Felicity had set up for Jasmine to play in while they worked.

"So, you must be Felicity Smoak." Oliver said as he held out his hand to Felicity, who shook it.

"Yes I am. Now I'll ask again, why are you here?" Felicity asked.

"I have the same goal as you. Save this city." Oliver said.

"Really." Felicity said.

"I believe him. Besides, you know part of why we started this crusade to begin with." Laurel said.

"Does he know about that?" Felicity asked.

"Know what?" Oliver asked.

"Well he will now. I was in Central City when the particle accelerator blew up. It was a work trip, Jasmine stayed with my dad." Laurel said and now Oliver had an idea of what she was talking about.

"I'm guessing that you were somehow affected?" Oliver asked.

"I was. I have powers." Laurel said.

"What kind of powers?" Oliver asked, though he was pretty sure he knew what they were.

"Let me show you. It's not safe for Laurel to use her powers in here, but we do have footage of them." Felicity said as she led them over to the computers and pulled up footage of Laurel in some kind of black suit producing a sonic cry.

"Wow, glad we didn't trigger that last night." Oliver said.

"Really?" Laurel asked, shooting him a nasty look.

"Okay, TMI. But anyways, after Laurel discovered her powers, she came to me and then I accidentally found this in the QC mainframe before the merger." Felicity said.

"Found what?" Oliver asked as Felicity pulled up the video message from his father.

"It's a message to you and since we thought you were gone, I decided to use my powers to do it for you." Laurel said after they finished watching the video.

"Well, now this makes more sense." Oliver said as he pulled out the list.

"This is the list I think my father was talking about." Oliver said as he held it out to Felicity.

"Well, a lot of these guys have already been taken down in the past few months. By me." Laurel said as she and Felicity looked over it.

"Well then, you saved me some time." Oliver said.

"Wow, that was a really nice thank you." Laurel said as Oliver smiled.

"Thank you." Oliver said.

"That's better. But Felicity does have a point, what skills do you have to contribute?" Laurel asked.

"Remember the other things we talked about last night?" Oliver asked, since he'd told her that he wasn't always on Lian Yu, but hadn't gone into detail.

"Am I about to find out where else you were over the past five years?" Laurel asked.

"I'm surprised my tattoo didn't give part of it away." Oliver said.

"Russia. You were in Russia and you're a captain of the Bratva." Laurel said.

"Which gives me access to additional resources that can help us. But I wasn't just in Russia. Remember Tommy's trip to Hong Kong 2 years ago?" Oliver asked.

"That really was you?" Laurel asked.

"I couldn't let anyone know I was alive or else the agency I was being forced to work for would've killed anyone who found out. Tommy nearly died because I tried reaching out to him. After that, I knew I couldn't put you, my mother or Thea in the line of fire again. I'm skilled in several different kinds of weapons, along with nearly every form of hand to hand combat. I could probably teach Laurel a few tricks." Oliver said.

"Okay, I'm convinced, though I would like details." Felicity said.

"Laurel trusts you and I'm on my way to it, but we're not quite there yet." Oliver said and Felicity nodded in understanding, since that was fair.

"Anyways, if there's one thing we can all agree on, it's that Ollie needs a suit." Laurel said.

"I'll call Luke, see what he can do." Felicity said.

"Luke?" Oliver asked.

"An old friend from MIT. Luke Fox. He designed and created Laurel's suit, so we know we can trust him to make yours." Felicity said.

"I'd like to meet him first." Oliver said, since he'd met Luke the last time he and Kate had worked together and this would provide him an opportunity to check in with Kate.

"He lives in Gotham, but I'm sure we can arrange something." Laurel said and Felicity nodded.

"Great." Oliver said.