Chapter 24: Walls between us

It had been a while she have this awkward feeling inside the studio ever since the first time she stepped in the here for photo shooting. She didn't expect that someday, she would be in the studio with Adrien Agreste, Luka Couffaine and Kagami Tsurugi together.

Marinette crossed her arms and stood in the dark corner of the studio, watching everyone moving around busily for their work. She bit her lip and looked around hesitantly, her body moving uncomfortably without noticing.

She received the news that the three would be working together for the Gabriel's newest fashion line from other designers before but she didn't expect they would be working in the same studio for different jobs.

Today she was only here for the preparation before her photo-shooting with Diego lately. After some discussion and measurement, basically her work was done and she could leave already.

However, she still didn't learn to say no to Adrien who greeted her with a warm big smile when they met unexpectedly outside the studio. The blonde invited her to stay and watched their photo-shooting, totally had no idea of her work at all.

As result, she was standing at the corner of the studio, watching the staff moving around and the three standing right at the center of the studio, ready for the following photo-shoot.

For God sake, only God himself would know how difficult for Marinette to maintain her image as Marianna while watching the photo-shooting of the theme Naked, because the boys were literally almost naked.

Each of them took photo separately before the group photo. Marinette had no idea whether her eyes should focus on Adrien or Luka, especially when the two stripped off their clothes at the same time.

Adrien no longer the unhealthy teenager but became a mature young man with a very impressive body type. His blonde hair was all pushed back and his emerald eyes shined brightly under the light. One of his hand placed upon the waistband of his swimsuit and only made people paid more attention on his well-built six packs and the obvious V line abs.

Adrien just stood spontaneously and that was already enough to make everyone in the studio glued their gaze on him. He was no doubt the brightest star in the model industry of Paris, and probably the whole world someday.

 He was no doubt the brightest star in the model industry of Paris, and probably the whole world someday

(Credit to Eden Daphne)

For Luka, it was no better for Marinette's heart. She knew he was very strong based on the ice rink experience when he just lift her up easily in the air. Also the time when he sneaked into her room and stayed the whole night with her on the lounge chair, she could feel the strong muscles beneath his clothe already.

However, this young guitarist seemed knew well about his own body charm and even improved it a lot. It was the first time Marinette saw his six packs clearly without any blocking, and his V line abs no doubt caught her eyeballs and made her follow to the edge of his skinny tight jean.