Chapter 9: Unexpected

When the week of the filming finally came, Marinette felt extremely anxious and she couldn't stop worrying the possibilities that she would mess up everything. The morning before the flight, she was still packing up her things and couldn't stop thinking the troubles she might make.

"Marinette, you are over-reacting! Calm down, relax! Everything will be fine."

Tikki sighed to the panicking girl, tried to cool her down. Marinette bit her nails and kept on wandering in her room. She sighed frustratingly and threw herself on the bed. Only her muffled voice came from the pillow.

"I can't do this, Tikki. Why did I say yes? This is going to be a nightmare!"

The kwami flew to her head, patted her head softly.

"This is a good experience in life. Chill down and you can do it."

Tikki waited for the answer but all she got was another muffled, nervous muttering. She sighed and flew to Marinette's suitcase, helped the girl checked her things.

At the same time, Felix came in and raised his brow to the opened suitcase and clothes on the floor and bed. Tikki shook her head and pointed at the girl. He went to the bed, stood near the pillow with his arms crossed.

"Are you alright?"

He heard some muffled muttering from the pillow. He sighed and knelt next to the bed, head got closer to the pillow.

"I can't hear you." He said.

Again, a mutter answer came out. He frowned and grabbed the pillow away, exposing a nervous face.

"We don't have much time for you to keep doing this."

He threw the pillow to her lounge chair, sat on her bed. Marinette sat up, rubbing her hands nervously. Felix waited for the girl to get ready patently.

"I'm nervous." She said with her head down. Felix nodded and waited for her to continue.

"I-I really afraid that I will mess up everything." She murmured. Felix shook his head.

"You won't." He said certainly.

"How can you be so sure?" She raised up her head and looked at him doubtfully.

Felix could see anxiety and doubt inside her eyes, he knew the girl was timid and sometimes she was lack of self-confidence but he didn't know it was that serious. He really thought she had changed in these months but seemed like the old her was still there.

He had underestimated her sense of inferiority. He grabbed her shoulder and looked into her eyes straightly, not giving her a chance to run away.

"I know it because you are a very clever ad brave girl. You have the courage of Ladybug. I can see that deep inside you. Even without the mask, you are still Ladybug. The superhero who has fought so many akuma and saved the city countless time, just a music video won't scar her to death compare to those horrible akuma."

He smiled and flicked her forehead lightly, earned a pout from the girl.

"Besides, how can you mess up when I'm beside you?" He smirked.

She rolled her eyes to him and smiled, nudged him to move away. She really felt better after speaking with Felix. His teasing always managed to calm her down, even she didn't like it.

She jumped off her bed and went to pack her things. Felix smiled and waited for her to finish packing. Tikki sat on the closet and watched the two packing things up, smiled.

Afterthey packed up everything, they got into the limo and went straight to theairport. Since this music video filming was still in secret, so they passedthrough the VIP pathway according Diego's instruction and met the team in theVIP waiting room.