"Out...what are you doing?" He ask again and Jin puts his cup on the table.

"Glad that you ask. Where have you been?" Namjoon scratches his neck and smiles.

"I was on my phone and when my phone died...I noticed that there was no power in my room and I checked the other rooms there was no power either." He says and Jin claps slowly.

"Who told me that his IQ is 148?" Jin ask but J-Hope slightly screamed.

"Kookie don't pinch me!" Kookie humps and puffes his cheeks.

"Well, do you have the number of the electricity department?" Jimin ask and Namjoon nods.

"Yeah! It's in........" Namjoon realised that his phone is dead.

"In....my phone...and my phone is...dead..." Suga scoffs .

"YAH! YAH! Kim Namjoon! Come here! Let me kill you!" Suga calls Namjoon but Namjoon gulps.

"By the way! We can do something else meanwhile!" J-Hope jumps out of nowhere.

"Like?" Taehyung ask who was invisible at the first place.

"We can share our stories with the mini's! Like how we felt when we saw them and they can share theirs!" J-Hope explains and everyone nods.

'Good idea!' Jinie replies and smiles.

"Okay! Let me start! I was really scared when I opened that box! Phew! So scary! But then if I didn't had opened it I wouldn't find these little ones!" J-Hope finishes and caresses Hope's hair.

"Actually,I agree." Jimin replies and smiles at Chim who was munching on snacks,sitting in front of Suga.

"At first,I hated Kookie but now I'm okay with it. Yah! Stop!" Jin yells and shoves Kookie away from him.

"I didn't really expected that a small version of me really existed if I hadn't meet them." Taehyung says and everyone nods.

"I feel like a real hyung." Jungkook says and pulls Kookie to him.

"Why don't you call me hyung?" Kookie tilted his head and points.

'Your...Ggukie. ..your my Ggukie. ..Ggukie Kookie. ..Kookie Ggukie!' He giggles at the end and it melted everyone's heart.

"Kookie is officially in my favourite list." Suga announce and everyone narrows their eyes.

"I thought you ha-" Suga covers Taehyung's mouth.

"He was about to talk trash!" Suga replies in Taehyung's half.

"Anyway,how you guys felt when you first came here?" J-Hope ask and Jimin nods.

"Tell us about your reviews!"

'Well...actually. it was tough decision to take. Because Kookie was little and he didn't wanted to leave his home and stuffs. But still we couraged up and came here. ' Jinie explains and Joon nods.

'We had a lot of troubles. But in the end, we are here. And if we caused a lot of problems then please forgive us.' Joon says and Jinie nods.